BY TINACTIN

#1 Most Recommended By Certified Athletic Trainers. Super Absorbent Powder. So tough it even prevents Athlete s Foot! Cures & Prevents Most Athlete s Foot Relieves Itching & Burning. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this in his work boots. It not only helps with relief now but helps prevents. The powder is great to keep his feet dry when working outside. It's a bit pricey but works great.
Brenda R.
Azusa, CA
This is the best foot powder I've ever used. My feet sweat a lot and I've tried many foot powders and this one is the one that actually worked on preventing my feet from sweating. It is a very thin dry powder and a little goes a long way.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I play sports all the time and my feet are always in kleats or tennis shoes so it's always refreshing to put a little bit of this in my shoes. It keeps my feet from getting irritated.
Janet D.
We use this powder not only for cure but for preventing outbreaks. With athletic teen boys and husband, I find this product also helps with "smelly" sneakers.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I got athletes foot during s trip to Vegas and timactin was what I chose to help give me relief from the itching and burning this powder works wonders
ANNMARGARET P.
I haven't used this product but have used other types of tinactin products and I will highly recommend it.
Sean F.
I squeeze some of this in my running shoes every other day; it helps to relieve the hot sensation of athlete's foot, and it does eventually help to get rid of it, but...it's very drying to the rest of the foot whereby it makes my feet dry & cracked.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
Does it have a cooling effect?