Tinactin Antifungal Liquid Spray uploaded by tracey s.Tinactin Antifungal Liquid Spray uploaded by Lucy L.

Tinactin Antifungal Liquid Spray

Tinactin® Antifungal Liquid Spray.

Keeps you from getting athlete's foot.

Tough Actin'®.

Cures and prevents most athlete's foot.

Cools the burn.

Relieves itching & burning. see more...

Tiffanie B.
My son got athletes foot at the gym, we tried almost every product we could think of. I finally took him to the doctor and he gave him some prescription cream to put on it. None of it worked not even what the Dr gave him. Then a family member told us to try tinactin and it worked! After 2 days of using it the athletes foot was almost completely gone and my son said it helped better than anything with the itching.
tracey s.
My fiance's feet are horrible during the summer months! They smell horrible and burn from him wearing his workbooks all the time. This is one of the only foot sprays that actually works!!! It is a little pricey but well worth it!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this all the time. Works very well! One of the only brands that my husband will use. Keeps his feet dry and from itching even when he's working in the heat. A bit pricey but last a while.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
My friends use this and they work in a hot environment! So does my boyfriend. It works really good! Well worth the couple dollars! If your feet stink... Get this. Your friends will thank you.
Hannah D.
I buy this for my dad all the time it keeps his feet from getting too dry or too wet from having to wear tennis hsoes all the time. It works great and is not too expensive.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
The only athletes foot spray that works. you have to use tinactin. it's tough actin' lol. seriously though, I've never found an offbrand that works!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yep this is my favorite i works really well its fast effective and i definitly would choose this over other products starts to heal right away .
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It might sound weird but we always keep this on hand at home. it works great for athletes feet and itchy skin in general.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
I tried several brands on my husbands athletes foot but had no results but after using this for a week it was gone!
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
This is the only anti fungal spray that works! it did the job well. anything else takes forever to start working.