Tim's Extra Thick & Crunchy Sea Salt & Vinegar Cascade Style Potato Chips, 16 oz uploaded by Elena G.

BY TIM'S

Artificially flavoredMade in the Great Pacific NorthwestWe've been cooking our potato chips in the shadow of the Cascade Mountains since 1986 using an old family recipe. With your first satisfying crunch, followed by the real flavor of premium potatoes kettle cooked then perfectly seasoned, we think you'll agree that you have found what you have been looking for. see more...

Elena G.
Elena G.
Albany, OR
These extra thick and crunchy potato chips are my absolute favorite in the whole wide world. I'm going to tell you why I love them so much because they feel you up a little bit more than the thinner Krispy treats that you would find in your local grocery store. But also they don't have as much salt as the thinner ones and the spreading out the number of salt you're consuming. Plus the vinegar is not overwhelming it doesn't burn your eyes and The Taste is just so delicious words cannot describe. I would highly recommend this product to True salt and vinegar fans because this brand is the very best.
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Foodie Expert
Warning! These babies are sooo addicting. Can't stop the delicious taste and that satisfying crunch. Absolutely my favorite snack on the planet. My mom sends boxes of 15 bags to me now that I live outside of the Pacific Northwest. We even gave a bag of these to everyone who traveled to Seattle to be at our wedding.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Foodie Expert
These are the freaking best potato chips every I swear though I'm not a big fan of the sea salt flavor the Patagonia chips are cut to the perfect size and are just amazing I like the jalapeño ones better but if ur a sea salt fan definitely pick these up