Timothy's World Coffee, Noisette, Hazelnut-Flavored Coffee, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count (Pack of 2)

BY TIMOTHY'S WORLD COFFEE

Our best-selling flavored coffee. Let the luscious aroma of roasted hazelnuts emanate from your cup and transport you to the Turkish souqs where you will be enticed by the exotic essence, colourful spices, sumptuous silky fabrics and vibrance of the... see more...

Katrina R.
Essex, MD
I really enjoy a multitude of flavors from the Timothy's brand. It's no different with these hazelnut k-cups! it has such a wonderful aroma that you'll fall in love even while it's brewing!
The hazelnut flavor is pronounced and delicious. And it's a medium roast, so still bolder than a light roast. I really enjoy this with Coldstone Sweet Cream Creamer. It's a delicious combination!
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
I loved the flavor of these k-cups. It didn't taste fake at all and it wasn't too strong. The coffee was a great strength.
Kristina M.
When you grind this bean, it gives off such an amazing aroma. And when you drink it, you don't need to add any flavour, it satisfies my sweet tooth and the need for coffee all in one. Love this coffee!
Jennifer W.
London, ON
I really love hazelnut flavored coffee and i found that timothy's has the best tasting hazelnut coffee, not too weak not to strong just perfect for me.
Stephanie M.
This is my favorite flavor from Timothy's I have one every morning with a touch of cream. The hazelnut flavor is not too strong.
Lindsay S.
I love my keurig and I live hazelnut. Timothy got this coffee right! Love the nutty flavor and smooth finish