BeveragesCoffee & TeaTimothys

by Timothys

Grown high atop Colombia's majestic Andes mountains, this exceptional 100% Colombian coffee is inspired by the rhythm of the land in which it was born. Sweet and citrusy with bright acidity, let the rythym of Colombia flow through your cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Timothy's Colombian Excelencia, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers (96 Count) (4x16oz)!
Sharon T.
Moncton, NB
Different but wonderful. Love the strong flavour. Husband loved the coffee for work.
Gertrude P.
Rawdon Gold Mines, NS
I love this coffee. I drink it everyday. I purchase it in bulk at Costco and it is very affordable. I prefer this coffee to any other that I have tried. Definitely recommended!

Looking for your answer?