Timotei Pure Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 250ml uploaded by Mãã D.

BY TIMOTEI

Alexander L.
Been using the timotei pure shampoo for a while now it leaves your hair feeling smooth and doesn’t give you greasy hair
Marta N.
Spain
I love the fact that it does not have parabenes or glyceryne or colorant, but it still has sulfates, though it's the best shampoo I've found at my local market and I recommend it if you want to try something more natural and less damaging to your hair in the long run.
Cristina J.
Orpington
My tipe of hair it’s quite normal to greasy, but we know sometimes that greasy comes because we touch our hair a lot or we use a product to much ( like a oil for hair or vitamins who has oils in their)
So, this shampoo has a reeaaaly beautiful smell, a nice texture; I usually clean my hair twice but with this no, because makes a lot of foam and that help to clean my hair quite quickly (if that have sens)
Yes, in a big part a recommend it! If you are able to buy it together with the conditioner don’t hesitate, that’s good too!
Mãã D.
Belfort
Ce shampoing est vraiment pas mal, si vous avez les cheveux comme moi, c'est à dire gras aux racines et secs aux pointes.
Niveau qualité prix on ne peut pas s'attendre à mieux. Il ne faut pas oublier que c'est un shampoing de grande surface, donc son côte « bio » et sain est un vrai plus. Le fait qu'il ne contienne ni silicone, ni paraben, on ne peut pas le refuser. En attendant, il est certainement bien mieux que tous les autres bourrés de produits à n'en plus finir.
Pour terminer, il lave parfaitement les cheveux et laisse une odeur très agréable pendant 2 jours. Maintenant au niveau du sébum, je ne sais pas si il fonctionne réellement, et mieux que d'autres.
Mais je l'ai racheté en gros pot car il n'en reste pas moins merveilleux!
Lauriane R.
Il sent bon et fait son job les cheveux sont propres et ne regraissent pas trop vite
Bon rapport qualité/prix
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I love Timotei shampoo!!! It is unfortunate that i cannot buy this product in Canada or in the US. (If anyone knows where i can find it in n. America i would be grateful!) I love the fresh floral smell and it doesnt leave my hair dry after i use it. I have bleached hair so not every shampoo works. It also takes care of my blonde hair well in beteene purple shampoo washes.
Princesse 👑.
Ce shampoing est top sans colorants sans parabène et sans silicone il sent très bon j’adore j’ai les cheveux mi long qui régresse vite en racine et sec au longueur je le rachète tout le temp j’adore
Elsa F.
My hair is purer sins I use this shampoo. The smell is sweet, makes me feel stressless. My hair takes more time to be washed again
Aridje Reguia M.
Eloued, Guemar
I tried the other one for adding volume to my very fune hairs and it was so good it's my absolute favorite this's my third bottle so far and I'm loving it and the smell is so good as well
Alba B.
I have an oily hair and this shampoo is great, it cleans my hair and it is the only one that keeps my hair looking great all day, I totally recommend it
Grace W.
Devon
I do not have extremely oily hair but my hair is very fine and I struggle to go more than a day wearing my hair down. Does this actually work?
Diksha R.
How many wash do we have in one bottle ?
Lauren B.
lincoln
Does this really help with very oily hair or is there a better recommendation.