BY TIMOTEI

Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I love this shampoo. It makes a lot of foam, but the best thing is that it does not contain sulphates, if nothing like that. I had been using shampoos without silicones or derivatives for some time, but of course, they cost a lot of money. Until I discovered this timotei, at a price of 3 euros, you can have a shampoo that will not harm your hair. I really like it a lot
Tiffany M.
Port Neches, TX
My son has extremely oily hair and this product helps reduce the oiliness without drying his hair out.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Great product. It makes your hair nice and soft. Gives it a nice shine and will delay the grease.
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
It remainds me a lot to my grandmother she always used it and my mother too,.
Aridje Reguia M.
Eloued, Guemar
I tried the other one for adding volume to my very fune hairs and it was so good it's my absolute favorite this's my third bottle so far and I'm loving it and the smell is so good as well
Sarah M.
Amazing product! Great to use before a get together with friends to show off your soft, nice smelling hair! I have repeatedly used this product because I love the way it makes my hair feel.. Defiantly satisfied with the product.
The Gold L.
Barcelona, Spain
This is the shampoo that I'm currently using (I've been using this for a long time) and I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH.
I feel that my hair is clean, fresh, silky ans light. What more could you want?
Hope W.
Dublin
I found this product to be okay. It made my hair a bit knotty. It was affordable and I really liked the scent. It was a good shampoo but I would not suggest buying the conditioner as I felt it did nothing.
Alba B.
I have an oily hair and this shampoo is great, it cleans my hair and it is the only one that keeps my hair looking great all day, I totally recommend it
Grace W.
Devon
I do not have extremely oily hair but my hair is very fine and I struggle to go more than a day wearing my hair down. Does this actually work?
Diksha R.
How many wash do we have in one bottle ?
Lauren B.
lincoln
Does this really help with very oily hair or is there a better recommendation.