Timewise Microdermabrasion Plus Set uploaded by Heather J.

BY MARY KAY

Microdermabrasion Refine is a physical exfoliator that reduces the appearance of fine lines and gently refines skin's texture as it removes surface dead skin cells and build-up from pores. Pore Minimizer goes beyond skin texture to tighten the look of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite exfoliating treatment! It's gentle, effective and easy on the budget. I use it 3x a week...step 1 micro crystal scrub in the shower after cleansing and step 2 pore minimizer after I get out of the shower. If you have blackheads, you need this product. Magic.
Alexis B.
Laurel
One of my favorite products out there. I would say it's a bit harsh but that's what my acne scars need. I bought this product from a local Mary Kay director. Very good price for great product and I do not feel like they could make the product Any better!
Jewel B.
Pensacola
Love it! Leaves my skin feeling lighter and super clean. I have normal/sry skin so I only use it once a week so I don't sry out my skin. There was a noticeable lift in my cheeks and under my eyes after using it the first time and ice the past month I can definitely see a huge difference in my pores! Like I can barely see them now and I haven't had any black or white heads show up. I work in fast food so I'm around grease 40 some hrs a week and this has been a godsend
Shilpa R.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this product.  Getting facials can be pricey, but you can use this product enough to get your money's worth.  Yes, it doesn't do exactly what the salon would do, but it's definitely a contender.  It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean!  I just massage it onto my skin for a minute, wash it off and use the pore minimizer afterwards.  My skin is super smooth.  It cleanses, brightens, and gets all the stuff out of my pores too.  I would definitely recommend!
Tasha U.
This is an amazing product that actually works and so affordable. I like the fact that it has aluminum oxide which is the same ingredients used in Microdermabrasion professional treatment. This is a great take home product to continue your professional treatment or you can use alone. I have been using this product for years. It greatly improved my hyperpigmentation, break outs, and gave me back the natural glow that I had one lost.
Brittany C.
topton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with Microdermabrasion set, it removes all the dead skin and re-fresh is your face, making you feel like you have new skin. Your skin feels soft and clean! who doesn't want smaller pores The pore minimizer is awesome I could really tell a difference after using it only for a few days plus it feels really nice on your skin after you do the microdermabrasion. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lexie L.
I am in love with this product! I have been using it twice a week since the beginning of April and I can really see a difference in my skin. It makes my skin really soft and helps a lot with my hyper-pigmentation and redness that I have on my face. I would recommend this product to people of all skin types except if you are really sensitive because the exfoliation in the microdermabrasion may irritate your skin.
Lia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! I've had mine for quite sometime and it doesn't seem to be running out any time in the near future. A little goes a long way! Easy to use and great on sensitive skin. Removes old, dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean. I love the 2nd step as it helps to reset your pH. Still need to moisturize afterward. Awesome product!!
Sloan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this and love how soft your skin feels afterwards. I only have a small reaction of drying out on my skin. I also found MK has many parabens in their products which makes my skin burn and I can't use the eyeshadow or eyeliner for the same reason. My eyes always burn and water and so the product comes off.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the microdermabrasion set. When ever my skin gets dry or starts to flake I use it in the shower to clean my face and then I moisturize with the follow up cream. My skin evens out, it makes it look fresh, clean and smooth. I would rather pay the $40-50 for the set vs expensive treatments elsewhere.