Timewise Microdermabrasion Plus Set uploaded by Heather J.

BY MARY KAY #26 in Skincare Sets

Microdermabrasion Refine is a physical exfoliator that reduces the appearance of fine lines and gently refines skin's texture as it removes surface dead skin cells and build-up from pores. Pore Minimizer goes beyond skin texture to tighten the look of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, they are all super expensive. But what if i told you you could get all three 50% off or more??! It's true! Mary Kay has the best skin care regimen on the market. Since I am a consultant, I continuously buy this product. I think it's important to have a set of skin care products that you love. Skin care is great because our skin is the largest organ on our body and if we don't take care of it it looks and feels like poo.
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
I absolutely love this set and the way it makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week minimum and it is actually a very gentle scrub and very moisturizing. The price is unbeatable for how great the product is. I’ll buy it again and I recommend it to others!
kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
Super amazing item. The smell is incredible and the quality is beyond perfect. I will highly recommend and suggest you try it out and see for yourself. Great price for the value and amount received. Totally understand what the company was going for.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
This product works really well, I used for some time, but if overused it can really dry out the skin. I used it about twice a week when I realized it’s not something for daily use. Made my skin feel good, but they could improve it a little bit.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
I have used Mary Kay moisturizer and cleanser for over 31 years. I love the way it keeps my completion clean without any harsh chemicals . I know people think it’s expensive but I use morning and night and it will last me a year. Don’t need to use a lot of product.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This set is pretty handy for travel or being busy and needing something to bring with you. It’s great looking packaging and the product works well! It’s a more gentle exfoliating feeling that leaves your skin super smooth especially with the second step!
Nicole S.
East Nassau
This left my skin feeling great. Tight and fresh. However I have oily skin and it did not clear my pores well enough so I often got regular breakouts. I bought this product through a Mary Kay representative.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
This is like getting a facial at the spa! I use the microdermabrasion a few times a week in the shower. It is very gritty so don't over do it with scrubbing. Then I use the pore minimizer to tighten my pores.
Sammi P.
This two piece set is great for keeping your sun soft. The scrub removes dead skin cells and allows your skin to regenerate new cells. The pore minimizing serum replenishes and makes skin super soft.
Jennifer W.
This is my absolute favorite exfoliating treatment! It's gentle, effective and easy on the budget. I use it 3x a week...step 1 micro crystal scrub in the shower after cleansing and step 2 pore minimizer after I get out of the shower. If you have blackheads, you need this product. Magic.
Sara L.
Parker, CO
Received Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Plus Set for Christmas and am really enjoying the way my face feels. I'm almost 30 and haven't always had the best skin care routine but looking to make some serious changes this year. There is a whole line of the Timewise and so many products. Can anyone suggest what to use for a daily routine? Also, the products are pretty expensive so input on value for the cost is much appreciated!