BY TIMEMIST

Use with TimeMist 3000 Shot Micro dispensers Premium fragrance for metered air fresheners. Lasts a full 30 days when set at 15-minute intervals. The Home Sweet Home fragrance offers a blend of cinnamon, baking spices and a hint of freshly poured tea. Waterbury Yankee Candle(R) Micro Clean Refills, Home Sweet Home is one of many Air Freshener Refills available through Office Depot. Made by Waterbury. see more...

Erica D.
Citra, FL
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This is a great Yankee Miss spray I use it on my furniture my curtains and even my carpets to make things smell just great all day long I recommend this spray
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells solo good; but soooo expensive. If it wasn't for the price, I'd buy this all the time & use in my candle burner.
Chelse L.
One of my favorite scents but on the more expensive side, long last scent though you get what you pay for!
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee candle. The smell is amazing, nice and spicy
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋
April B.
Hazard, KY
Does the scent last longer than other airfresher?