TIMEMIST Ozium Glycol Ized Air Sanitizer

Reduces airborne bacteria and eliminates smoke and odors. Cleanses the air with glycolized action: Lighter-than-air particles remain suspended for 3-4 hours, sanitizing, deodorizing and leaving a fresh fragrance. Use in schools, medical facilities and food-processing areas. Scent: Original; Physical Form: Liquid; Application: Odor Control. ~ Includes six aerosol cans of glycolized air sanitizer.TMS015. 015. Timemist Ozium Glycol Ized Air Sanitizer; 14.5 Oz.. see more...

• When do you feel is the best times to use this product an...2 Answers
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I work in a doctors office and we use ozium when we have extra stinky patients or extra stinky messes. this stuff has kind of a strong smell itself but seems to kill just about any bad odors. I recommend it for tough odors that linger.
Alexandria Y.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite air fresheners. Not only does this product work fast, it lasts for a long time AND neutralizes the odor rather than just masking it.No one likes the smell of shitrus.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
This works absolutely great and if you're a smoker this will get rid of any stench. It is a little strong so a little goes a long way.. And also avoid your eyes when it's sprayed
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Possibly the best air freshener that I have ever used. I have it in my car at all times as well as in my room because sometime my dogs are stinky.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
When do you feel is the best times to use this product and whats your favorite scent?