BY TIMEMIST

Use Citrus scented refill in TimeMist; Lite Mist and Encore Plus fragrance dispensers. Formulated to counteract odors and leave behind a pleasant aroma. Low VOC formula. Effective for up to 9;000 cubic feet. Premium quality air fresheners contain uniquely formulated; long-lasting fragrances and effective odor counteractants that neutralize stubborn odors swiftly and provide lasting aromatherapy. see more...

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Ok going to be a grandma I went absolutely crazy and I'm citizen Megaman section before I had no idea because my kids are older so a lot of the stuff they didn't make so I really had to search to find things but now I'll be able to fill it out with no problem I have been a shopping fool I happen to buy I saw G at Target or Costco I bought several of them because you know baby's room always going to smell good I also bought three of them and they sent baby powder wiser. That would be perfect so don't know if I like him you know that there is a section on how to start a blog but I'm definitely going to do that to keep you guys updated on how I feel about all the baby products and I'm buying and that we have bought and also keep you up to date on my skincare and makeup routine so we give it a try
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
These work so beautifully & have such lovely scents. Only one pump can work wonders, in a bathroom, closet or even in a babies room near the diaper gene. Decently priced & works like magic. You should have at least one!!
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
It's amazing what 1 pump can do. It's spray just 1 pump and it makes everything smell so fresh. No more over spraying, and it's sure to keep the bathroom fresh. I will highly recommend to everyone. I will continue to buy.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how long these last and smells amazing! I actually have only flaw... I don't like to hear the canister spray out as hard as it does. And seems to be kind of expensive for what it. But I most likely will keep buying.
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
I love that you can just set it up and forget about it because your house smells awesome! Not expensive which is a huge plus. It's also not too strong compared to some other metered air fresheners out there
Mrs A.
Great air freshener! Have it at the office but would love to get another for the house. Smells great for hours!!!!
Sunday C.
What does this smell like to you guys!? Ive never tried it before! It looks like its good for freshening the room
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great to have around especially in bathrooms and near diaper genie an having a timer is a plus for me
natasha h.
This smells so good and lasts a long time in the air. I love for my house to smell good and be clean.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
This is super strong smelling one spray and your good I love it usually use it in the bathroom
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it safe for babies though?
San K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tristan D.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this a strong and lasting scent?