BY TIMEMIST

Use Citrus scented refill in TimeMist; Lite Mist and Encore Plus fragrance dispensers. Formulated to counteract odors and leave behind a pleasant aroma. Low VOC formula. Effective for up to 9;000 cubic feet. Premium quality air fresheners contain uniquely formulated; long-lasting fragrances and effective odor counteractants that neutralize stubborn odors swiftly and provide lasting aromatherapy. see more...

Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how long these last and smells amazing! I actually have only flaw... I don't like to hear the canister spray out as hard as it does. And seems to be kind of expensive for what it. But I most likely will keep buying.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
It's amazing what 1 pump can do. It's spray just 1 pump and it makes everything smell so fresh. No more over spraying, and it's sure to keep the bathroom fresh. I will highly recommend to everyone. I will continue to buy.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
These work so beautifully & have such lovely scents. Only one pump can work wonders, in a bathroom, closet or even in a babies room near the diaper gene. Decently priced & works like magic. You should have at least one!!
Mrs A.
Mrs A.
Great air freshener! Have it at the office but would love to get another for the house. Smells great for hours!!!!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
This is great to have around especially in bathrooms and near diaper genie an having a timer is a plus for me
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This is super strong smelling one spray and your good I love it usually use it in the bathroom
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
This is what we use at our clinic, it smells great ... I would really like some for my home
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
I have seen this spray at my kids pediatric office. It smells good clean and fresh.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love them I have them all my bathrooms and helps to keep it smelling fresh
Jess W.
Jess W.
I spray this in my diaper genie . and it works wonders . I highly recommend
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Is it safe for babies though?
San K.
San K.
What is this
Sunday C.
Sunday C.
What does this smell like to you guys!? Ive never tried it before! It looks like its good for freshening the room
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Is this a strong and lasting scent?
VANNESSA j.