Timemist 9000 Shot Metered Dispenser

Air freshener kit continually releases a fresh, seasonal fragrance for a 45-day heavy cycle or a 90-day normal cycle. Sprays automatically for 7.5 or 15 minute intervals. Dispenser features LED service and battery reminders. Operates on 2 C-cell alkaline batteries. Materials: Plastic Colors: White/Gray Depth: 3 1/2".WTB320142TM01B. 320142TM01B. Timemist Timemist 9000 Shot Metered Dispenser. see more...

Teri Y.
I LOVE THIS THING!! My family of four has to share one bathroom, since we are still in our starter home. So I placed this in our bathroom and it actually carries into other rooms. This is better than having to constantly spray the house around to get that fresh scent. I keep one in the bathroom and another in the our living room.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I went to someone's house and I loved how they had there house smelling so great. I bought them for my house I bought one for every room. And they are easy to hide
Julie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. It does have an alarming sound if you're in a super quiet room and not expecting it. But after once or twice you never notice it again. The scents are phenomenal and distribute evenly.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My parents in law are smokers and so they keep several of these in their house. They help their house smell clean and wonderful despite their bad habit.
Shartique C.
I love them so much. They can be placed almost anywhere and they are cut to have. They are good to place by doors and inside of high traffic areas
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
We have one of these in our living room and our house ALWAYS smells fantastic when you walk in.. so fresh and so clean!
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
Omg I love this I have 1 in each room. Their so cute and don't look all ugly like other ones. You can change them out.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
This is great for the bathroom it keeps it spelling fresh and clean amd who doesn't want a smell good bathroom
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I have these in my bathrooms. Very nice and easy to use bathroom is always smelling fresh and clean.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I have many of these and I love them, my house smells fresh and clean all the time!!