BY TIMELESS SKIN CARE

Introducing Timeless Hydrating Eye Cream- with more of the same active ingredients found in our popular HA Serum. Be prepared to see dramatic improvement in the wrinkles around your eyes Our eye cream contains Matrixyl 3000TM - major wrinkle fighting ingredient used as an alternative to Retin A. Increases collagen synthesis up to 350 We use a 4 concentration for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid - one of the most powerful hydrating and moisturizing ingredients onthe market today. Holds up to 1000 times its weight in water And as always, we use a higher concentration of HA than any other seller. Others 60, 90, etc. are just 60 and 90 of our solution. Algae Extract - tightens and strengthens skin as well as stimulates collagen production. And much, much more see more...

Jennifer M.
I really like this eye cream for the AM. It a light gel, that really plumps and depuffs the under eye area. It’s hydrating enough for use during the day, great for under make up. I do prefer something a bit more moisturizing in the PM
Chandrika S.
San Rafael
This is pretty amazing eye cream, I am using Matrixol from The Ordinary and I use this for my eye area, it has improved the texture< Now I want to try the Dark circle one. It is super affordable for what it delivers.
Tori W.
b
This eye cream is a thick hydrating product that works great for the under eyes, if you are consistent with your uses. It’s great for sensitive skin.
Maliha F.
Sharjah
Its good short after using one month i can say its a good cream ..........u can try it out
N make ur area hydrated too