BY TIMELESS SKIN CARE

Nirali O.
I use this to spray over any of their hyaluronic acid serums because that molecule attracts and holds so much of its weight in water. It’s a great way to add moisture without a thick heavy cream. My first few bottles had a bad spritzer but lately, my bottles have had a beautiful fine mist.
Tracy E.
N Ridgeville, OH
This moisturizing skin care is perfect for multiple uses through the day! Spray it for setting makeup, give yourself that extra boost of moisture throughout the day. Totally recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing smell and moisture boost!
Rachel L.
I purchased this spray a few weeks ago during their buy $75 get 50% off sale. Although, I don't really know if it's doing anything for my skin I do like it.. It has a scent that is very natural.. It smells like real cucumbers, so not extremely fragrant and could take some getting used to. I use this spray to set my makeup and also when I do my skincare routine in the evenings. It feels very cool and refreshing and when it dries down I can feel like it gently tightening my skin. If you're looking for a nice hydrating facial spray with very simple ingredients give this one a try.

UPDATE: I went a little overboard on some exfoliation this week and this stuff works FANTASTIC for redness.. This immediately calms redness within MINUTES.. I soaked my whole face several times for the cool, tightening, and calming effect. LOVE it.
Laura G.
Super refrescante, lo uso antes del primer de maquillaje, despues de ponerme la base de maquilaje y al terminar todo mi maquillaje, ademas de que durante el dia ayuda a refrescar la cara y que el maquillaje dure mas tiempo...... lo compro directamente en la pagina de timelessha.com...... lo uso todos los dias.
Laura B.
Houston
I have the pink one, but I wish the spray would be more of a mist, it doesn’t apply even and it’s a little drying
Kimberly S.
Where do I purchase this product?