suggested searches

20%

2 star

20%

1 star

I’m a big fan of Vitamin CSerum. The brand I use for some reason seems hard to find. So I thought I would try this based on its good reviews. It’s not for me. It’s more of a liquid. I like a little more consistency to my serum. To me this seems more like a toner or pre serum. There isn’t much fragrance which is good and it’s not sticky. So the only negative was that it’s like water and it comes out with a pump . Packaging is minimal and pretty .

Product reviewed: Timeless Skin Care 10% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Face Serum - 0.5 fl oz

Oh I LOVE this serum. I use it in conjunction with azelaic acid 15% and it pushed my skin care routine into drive. Just after several applications I noticed a glow to my skin and it appears more supple. It’s not harsh and I would recommend starting with the 10% before progressing to the stronger 20%. This may be all you need.

I bought the 10% of the Timeless Vitamin C serum because I’ve never tried a vitamin C serum before and because I have rosacea and wanted to start with a more gentle version. So far it’s been great on my skin. My rosacea has actually slightly improved since using the serum. I have very acne prone skin and haven’t broken out from this product. I personally don’t mind the smell at all. It does stain my fingers a little and causes them to get a bit of a fake tan appearance. The only other issue I have is with the applicator - when pumping the serum it leaks/oozes all over the packaging. This is a minor inconvenience, I just rub the bottle to get whatever has leaked on it and apply it to my face. I also store the serum in the fridge so that I can preserve it for as long as possible. I haven’t been using it long enough to talk about long term benefits, but so far i’m really loving it and would repurchase!