BY THEBALM

TimeBalm foundation is Paraben-free and perfect for all skin types.  The beneficial ingredients: Vitamin A, C and E, Soybean Oil, Panthenol, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, and Beeswax, create a powerful cocktail that combats wrinkles and protects your skin from environmental stresses.

INGREDIENTS: TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TALC, DIETHYLHEXYL ADIPATE, ISOEICOSANE, CERA CARNAUBA ((COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX) CIRE DE CARNAUBA), CERA ALBA ((BEESWAX) CIRE D'ABEILLE), OCTYLDODECANOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, C18-36 ACID GLYCOL ESTER, PANTHENOL, TRIBEHENIN, CERESIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LINOLEIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, SILICA, PROPYL GALLATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

• Is this a matte or satin finish?1 Answers
  • What kind of coverage is this foundation? Do you need con...1 Answers
  • Does this have full coverage and about how long will the ...1 Answers
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I initially bought this because I saw it for half off at a department store, got it home, and went back for three more! It's a little on the heavy side, but has a nice full coverage and blends out well.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: AFTER DARK more...
This foundation is OK. It will cover redness. In my opinion, it is a bit thick, especially when applied with the included sponge. For lighter coverage it's best to use a foundation brush. So here is my complaint. I used to work in a makeup boutique in which we sold this product. There was a lady that came in and wanted to try it. She had tanned skin and was a very pretty lady. There are not a lot of color match choices with this foundation. Also, she had acne bumps that were raised about her skin. While this covered the redness it only accentuated the blemishes. This is only a good choice if you have somewhat smooth skin.
Sherry B.
Springfield, MO
I ran up on this time released foundation balm brand and I am completely satisfied. After application of this Foundation within 20 to 25 minutes of application you will feel the time release moisture on your skin. I really like the fact that you're able to have a smooth look and your face moisturized all day at the same time. This is a beautiful fresh look that last all day.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Love this foundation. You can make it really thin for a light coverage or do it in layers for a more full coverage look! I finish it with a setting powder, as it is a bit on the oilier side. I’d say probably best for normal skin not super oily or dry.
Rachel B.
This is not a bad foundation. It is very creamy and it is easy to blend. I just wish it was in a stick or something easier to apply. The sponge will tear and get pretty gross
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a huge fan of this it doesn't work well with my fine lines I feel like it makes them more prominent as wel as emphasing any pores. It feels very thick and cakey to me. This is only my opinion as I love all of their other products usually so when I didn't like this one I was rather disappointed. I believe I picked it up for around $18 which is not too bad but I have used some drugstore brands that are cheaper and give me better look. I am more of a fan if BBC or CC cream so it is more of a personal preference. It has lasted awhile I purchased mid December. Just not for me :(
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
This is a full coverage cream foundation. I like that it's fill coverage but can look heavy on the face. If you are oily you will definitely have to set this with a powder.
Caeli D.
Review for: MEDIUM DARK more...
When i opened this foundation i did not think i would like it at all. it comes in a acrylic pot. It is very thick and felt sticky when i switched it but once i applied it is was different. just a warning this foundation looks darker in the pot than it is when it is applied to your skin. The coverage is medium but buildable and layers very nicely. this foundation wears matte and lasts all day.
Laura R.
I love The Balm Cosmetics in general but I also really enjoy this foundation. Besides the fact that it is paraben free and non-comedogenic it also contains vitamins A,C, and E. This can help nourish the skin and fight wrinkles and dark spots. It gives such a beautiful and natural coverage but since it is a cream product you get to decide how full of coverage you want with how you apply it!
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
This is a full coverage foundation! It's one of those pomade type of foundations where you can use a sponge or brush to dip in and then apply. To me when you apply to face it feels like weight but it's a little sticky, so you want to set it in powder for a flawless finish. It also lasts all day and looks great.
Brittany D.
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Danielle M.
What kind of coverage is this foundation? Do you need concealer under?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Is this a matte or satin finish?
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
How's the coverage?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Does this have full coverage and about how long will the jar last if used everyday?