BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
time warner is a pretty good cable company, but my TV will often just shut off in the middle of a program because the cable box spazzes, and it happens to most time warner users. i think they need to fix up some of these problems, and the remotes aren't even that great either. i usually end up clicking the button fifty times before it works..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
The internet service is pretty good, I know that the connection does sometimes go out for no reason but the rest of the time works amazing. Really strong and fast internet connection. The prices are affordable too.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
I currently use time warner cable as my Internet and cable services and they have been good to me so far. We haven't had any concerns with anything and the best thing is when they run a special you can get that same discount with your service.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
So so customer service, but regionally competitive pricing and viewing package. I like that I can use the app to watch now, so I don't have to have a cable box.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
So as everyone knkws their customer service is horrible. We are currently paying for services we do not need so that we "save money". Why is it so hard to only have internet? Instead I am required to have basic cable which includes ten channels I rarely watch for $90 a month. Their advertisements are misleading and there is no one else to switch to and get the same internet speeds. I'm not a very happy customer.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
My personal experience with Time Warner Cable has not been the greatest. I find their services to be quite expensive for the quality they provide. My internet is constantly dropping if more than one person is using it, and to upgrade our speed is an astronomical additional cost. I may change providers soon.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert
I am not a big fan of TWC! I have had many bad experiences with random charges and issues with channels going out etc. the only good thing is they offer cable and internet together but there prices are higher than most companies
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
i liked it but it really need to be improve and get better of what its doing and it needs to update more and more and more othen that will really really help get five stars
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
Not super reliable, although they've sent someone fairly quickly whenever we ran across problems with our cable or internet connection. They do really try to make sure that you have the best package available in order to suit your individual customer needs.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?