BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
marysol f.
Lic, NY
Love the costumer call back and the online help along with a real live technician as well as I wouldn't change my service for no one.... lovely service even on rainy days
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
I hate that they are so good but the prices are horrible!!! The internet is great and fast and tv as well only compliant is the prices to be honest
Sabrina H.
Bloomingdale, IL
I have Comcast which is owned by Time Warner Cable. They channels that is provided is awesome but the monthly price and bad customer service, not so awesome. I really like the dvr box but it tend to freeze a little more that it should. Recently just added Netflix to menu.
Laura A.
This is my cable provider at my apartment where I go to school. They do an excellent job and have a great selection of channels.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Techie Expert
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
The cable service is good, pricey for some packages. The Internet is less than awesome with low signals and if you have many devices running it is slooooow. The phone service works well but will go out if the cable does.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I no longer have time warner. My bill kept getting higher and higher so I changed to direct tv and I'm glad to did. It's half the cost.
Johna H.
Hammondsport, NY
I currently have Time Warner Cable I do enjoy the channels I have but I feel they charge way to much for their programming. Too expensive but enjoy the movie channels.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
It's the only company available so that's sort of who I am stuck with. Thank goodness for the internet providing more options.
Haley G.
They are expensive, very, but they have pretty good service. Lots of channels and reliable internet, but it is a hefty price to pay.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?