BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Charlotte, NC
Service is fine (Internet and cable) but hate the games they play with pricing. You really have to watch your bill. If there was a better alternative in my area I would switch.
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Rena B.
Rena B.
Sometimes the service isn't that great. I've used time warner cable in two apartments and in one it was terrible and in one its was fine.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
They are hit or miss. We live in the country so don't have many options. But they are as good as we are going to get for now.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
Where I live our signal was really bad, but thanks to the Time Warner internet with Wifi access our signal works great. No more waiting for pages to load for a long time. We log in through our wifi and our phones internet works great and fast.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Strongsville, OH
We have just begun with TWC and so far so good. I like how we have a set rate and it is not a one year deal and there is not contract.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
TWC is awful!! I doubt that anyone is really raving about their cable company, but I have had a horrible experience with them. It's impossible to talk to any competent employees on the phone, and anyone I have talked to has been rude and unaccommodating. They also have told me multiple times that they would take wrongful charges off my bill, only to leave them on and force me to call again in the next billing cycle!
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's good for anyone who has the time to maintain it all. Like it has its perks, but it costs a lot. If you're rich or good with money and want really good wifi and tv signal than you should go and connect to this immediately.
Darlene L.
Darlene L.
great service not many issues and great customer service and as long as it offer the walking dead and no interuptions we are just great
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Blows. Blows. Blows. If I didn't live in an apartment (and plan on moving in a few months) I would change my provider. I only have internet service and somehow my bill always manages to increase every month and there is never anything to be done about it according to the underwhleming and unhelpful customer service reps unless I want to sign up for a cable bundle and "save money on internet" while tripling my monthly bill. My service is also spotty and at times will run at a glacial pace for no reason.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?