BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ysabel G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Time Warner cable has upgraded to spectrum now with faster internet and a broader audience.
Serena B.
Asheboro, NC
It's alright kinda high in price. But it's so much to change to another company.
Cris R.
I love this cable because of the novelas I can see. I just don't like the prices there a little too high
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
Melissa L.
Henderson , Ky
Time Warner Cable has been good to me! My internet and cable are always "on time"! I have been a customer for quite some time now and have yet to complain about the service! Both the company and service people are fabulous to work with! I recommend it!
Lauren H.
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost two years now and I have to say that their service is impeccable. My bill has stayed pretty low since I first got it and I have never had an issue with service. Customer service representatives are always very helpful in getting me a low price and will direct me to someone if they can't figure something out.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
Lorie P.
I have Time Warner Internet and phone. I use to have their cable service but we went with another company because Time Warner is so expensive and they keep raising their prices. It is still too expensive with having just Internet and phone but I'm sure we will switch to another company for that too. Besides being too expensive, my internet and phone services goes in and out every day, all day. It is very annoying and aggravating. I am very dissatisfied with Time Warner.
Ruth H.
Charlotte, NC
Service is fine (Internet and cable) but hate the games they play with pricing. You really have to watch your bill. If there was a better alternative in my area I would switch.
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?