BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
Barbara C.
I've had my UPS and downs with cable over the past 25 yrs and still with them. IV been with them since it was Time Warner Cable.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Nichole O.
Middletown, OH
Love my cable company.
Cincinnati OH

Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Fast Internet. Good service. Good for what I need it for. Used time Warner for the last 10 years.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
no one should have to pay for each individual cable box. i shouldn’t HAVE to have a cable box to get cable anyways. prices are crazy! i’ll be switching to dish
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Ever since they went to spectrum they kinda stink. But it's the only internet i can get. The speed is slow
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I only use this company for wireless internet, it's cheap and it rarely drops. Customer service is nice and helpful. There isn't a contract like with other companies.