BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
I've had my UPS and downs with cable over the past 25 yrs and still with them. IV been with them since it was Time Warner Cable.
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Middletown, OH
Love my cable company.
Cincinnati OH

Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Fast Internet. Good service. Good for what I need it for. Used time Warner for the last 10 years.
Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert
I dont really like cable they play the same stuff over and over and the service is horrible. I just need really good ibternet and streaming service.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.