BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
Barbara C.
I've had my UPS and downs with cable over the past 25 yrs and still with them. IV been with them since it was Time Warner Cable.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Nichole O.
Middletown, OH
Love my cable company.
Cincinnati OH

Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Fast Internet. Good service. Good for what I need it for. Used time Warner for the last 10 years.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I’m giving them a hard 3. They are actually cheap for being an internet provider but have had multiple customer service issues where I was on the phone for over an hour to switch out new modem and etc. my bill is never messed up which is a plus
Samantha R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved time warner cable before it became spectrum! Now the prices have gone up, you have to have a cable box for every tv. Plus pay for each cable box a month. Pay for channels such as sci fi and hen that was included before. I am considering switching cable providers at this point.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
It offers the worst cable packages every. I will not recommend this brand to anyone. I didn't like the service from them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?