BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
Time Warner Cable which is now Spectrum is my current Cable provider. I love they have no contract, always available if there are any concerns and so much better than dish providers where you lose Cable when the wind blows.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert
I dont really like cable they play the same stuff over and over and the service is horrible. I just need really good ibternet and streaming service.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Jen S.
Overpriced, not super responsive to outages and issues, with terrible customer care. But they have the monopoly on NYC cable. In my last years in NYC I just cut out cable altogether because I didn't like them. I now live in a different part of the country and have great cable service with another provider.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum, spectrum raised the rates for subpar services and does not have a friendly customer service on the phone. Being that they are the only provider in my area I am stuck with them.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Twc has always been my go to cable provider no matter where i have moved. Pro: tons of channels, occasional promos cons: without those promos very expensive for "basic" cable, glitches too much and always having problems.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
valeria d.
El paso, TX
Techie Expert
I never had an issue with them, and if I did ,their customer service reps took care of it. I am not in contract and the services are great
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?