BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert
I dont really like cable they play the same stuff over and over and the service is horrible. I just need really good ibternet and streaming service.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Overpriced, not super responsive to outages and issues, with terrible customer care. But they have the monopoly on NYC cable. In my last years in NYC I just cut out cable altogether because I didn't like them. I now live in a different part of the country and have great cable service with another provider.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum, spectrum raised the rates for subpar services and does not have a friendly customer service on the phone. Being that they are the only provider in my area I am stuck with them.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Twc has always been my go to cable provider no matter where i have moved. Pro: tons of channels, occasional promos cons: without those promos very expensive for "basic" cable, glitches too much and always having problems.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
valeria d.
valeria d.
El Paso , TX
Techie Expert
I never had an issue with them, and if I did ,their customer service reps took care of it. I am not in contract and the services are great
Heather A.
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I'm going to start off on a good note, the channels and on demand and stuff are great. Now with the bad, their prices are outrageous, I have basic cable and Internet (turbo speed) and I'm paying 200 a month!! The Internet is horrible, I have complained many times I can walk downstairs and loose signal completely. I have been having trouble with sound going out while I'm watching TV and at first I thought that was my TV but it doesn't do it when I'm watching a DVD or Netflix or anything other them cable. I'd switch companies but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
It seems as though are cable box has issues on a monthly basis, but our internet is good, and tech support does a good job.
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
I lived in NJ for a while with family friends and they had this cable and there was never any problems
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?