BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Techie Expert
Internet never works, customer service is horrendous i regret ever using it. looking into switching soon
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Unfortunately this is really the only company in my area otherwise I would have switched. Our internet service has been horrendous for months. We have called customer service numerous times, had people come out to service the wires, and bought new products to try and improve our speed and efficiency. Nothing has worked and now customer service is rude when we call and very unattentive, claiming they don't see any problems so they will not do anything. Yet still they charge us n arm and a leg. And when our TV service cuts out, that's deemed our fault as well. 10/10 don't vote Time Warner Cable.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
I don't personally pay for any of the service my mom does but when I go in and pay the bill or go in with her the workers are so nice and so helpful they don't rush you or talk over you acting like they already know what's wrong and you've said two words.
We get a lot of channels (we have the new box) and Internet , TV never goes out.
The box is very easy to hook up as well as their internet service.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
We've had Time Watner cable for years without any problem. It has a good variety of channels with shows that appeal to our whole family. No complaints here.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't really like time warner cable but it is OK. There is t much else to say about it.
Kameko H.
Kameko H.
Its the only cable service available in my portion of NC. The cable sepection is decent, wish they had better bundle deals because sometimes you feel trapped in a large package when all you needed were a few specific channels. The internet service goes in and out. We finally got a tech out who told changed our router and now our problems are fixed.
Hayley h.
Hayley h.
Sometimes the internet runs pretty slow and we have to reset the monitor a lot. it's ok, justa little pricey for what it does
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?