BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Eva C.
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I didn't know what this was until I heard about it in New York. I don't like it at all its slow and complicated.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
NOOOO... this is the worst, most over charging cable company out there. They are shady and I will not do business with them again.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
Sucks. Slow internet speeds that don't live up to what you pay for and limited on demand options
Jess L.
Internet goes slow EVERY NIGHT and it drives us nuts. Ready for a new service!
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
The worst cable company with the worst customer service. My bill is always going up even after I call. When you call the workers have such a bad accent you can't understand them. No shows never record yet it record ones it isn't supposed to. Took forever to get a box from this decade instead of one from 1979. Everytime the make a mistake they never offer to take money off my bill or anything like that the mistakes are just expected at this point. Horrible company to work with. Unfortunately it's the only one in my area.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
Anthony V.
Los Angeles, CA
We purchased a TV/Internet package for $120 or there about per month and set up payment via debit card to automatically go out each month. All good so far. 1 month in a second payment went out of our bank account in addition to the contracted payment for $89 - nowhere did this show on our TWC account, customer service were useless and after this happened three times in consecutive months - in addition to our regular contracted payment - I contacted the bank and they advised to cancel the card (at great inconvenience as we had to revise all payments to a new card). We DID NOT set the new debit card up with TWC but instead logged in every month and paid the contracted amount. Still no customer service solution but at least by cancelling the card the theft from our bank account stopped. For a few months anyway as several months later and having only used the card manually online each month to pay, the payments (now $95) started to appear again. Once again customer service useless and the rep that sold me the package hasn't solved it either in 6 weeks and so we are left to visit their office with a year of bank statement to claim back the $800 or so that they owe us. USELESS USELESS USELESS.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
The service is awful, the internet constantly goes in and out. The cable box is always rebooting and takes forever to come back on. Its very pricey for what you get, the customer service is terrible, I would not recommend this cable/internet/phone to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?