BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
it a nice cable my sister has it they have a good channel they offer you the best deal all the channel you see it good . the customer service is excellent they always try to give a solutions and keep you happy about what you want to watch at home. they really nice
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Time warner cable is the most unreliable service that I have ever experienced. It is not competitive with xfinity and i feel like i am always missing out just because of the lack of features that are offered. Will not ever recommend someone to time warner cable
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I hate Time Warner Cable. I did not want to use their internet service but they are the only ones that provide service at my address. They push you into plans before you've made a decision and they didn't finish my account and had to charge my card twice. They claim they are refunding my first payment but I still haven't seen it. Wish I had other internet options.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Time warner is the only option in my area. Makes me feel like it is a bit of a monopoly. Service is ok. I have one roommate and sometimes the wifi can't handle the two of us. Prices are too high and I've had both amazing and terrible customer service experiences
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Syrie C.
Decent. We've run into quite a few problems with cable. We ended up switching our TV to direct TV which we get 100x more channels with for around the same price that cable was charging for a few channels. As far as being an Internet/wifi provider, not horrible.
Zulema O.
I can say I'm good with TWC. So many channels available, but I always stick with my few favorite channels. On Demand is sooo helpful either to kill time or to catch up on shows AND NOVELAS! Definitely recommend for those looking for a TV and or Internet provider!
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
TWC is hit or miss with us. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, our only other option is Dish or Direct TV. Direct TV isn't reliable and Dish is expensive plus we can only get TV, have to go elsewhere for phone and internet because of where we live. So it was cheaper and easier to bundle with TWC. We just put up with the negatives.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?