BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
I changed from ATT to Time warner for a better rate but the service is not the best, the internet gets really slow and we don't share our wifi, its only for the TV sometimes and other times is for the computer but sill it gets slow on it shuts down completely.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cable to me by far. I had satellite TV before, and the picture messed up due to the rain... the signal would be lost. So yea no TV. But with time Warner Cable I could watch TV no matter the weather outside. And they have a lot of shows to choose from.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I currently use Time Warner cable, phone ,internet, it's working out fine for us . As the satellite companies couldn't offer Internet and phone in our area, so we pay a respectful price for the services we are receiving. So overall I'm happy with this company.
Helen N.
Helen N.
Time warner cable is an alright Internet company. It's not the best but it works and that's all that matters and it's cheap as well. Something the inernet does t work but all you need the do is easily turn it off and back on. I really like it and it works fine
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
The speed of our internet is great. I hate when I try to call and get things cancelled , I'm on hold for an hour and getting transferred to 4 different people before I can get something done. And I don't like the upselling when I just want something cancelled!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
I have had several problems with my wifi through time Warner. I had to get 2 different boxes within a month. They broke, froze up, and were slow. Since I got it fixed the Second it's been okay so far but I would rather pick another cable and Internet provider.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Love that we get free cable and so we signed up and we love it. Gets all our channels that we watch but wish we got a few more. And the Internet has been the best we have had before. It's fast and nice especially that I'm a student. Definitely would recommend
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?