BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Time warner cable is the most unreliable service that I have ever experienced. It is not competitive with xfinity and i feel like i am always missing out just because of the lack of features that are offered. Will not ever recommend someone to time warner cable
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
The Internet service is normally pretty reliable. The speeds are pretty good. Customer service is never good anywhere, but TWC is at least above average in that regard (not that it says much). There aren't really data caps which is nice compared to some other providers.
Syrie C.
Decent. We've run into quite a few problems with cable. We ended up switching our TV to direct TV which we get 100x more channels with for around the same price that cable was charging for a few channels. As far as being an Internet/wifi provider, not horrible.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I like time Warner they seem to have good service, I think the reception could be better. Customer Service always seems to be a good experience.I think the cable companies in general should lover the prices for their services, it seems to be becoming too expensive
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use TWC for reliability. I usually don't have any major issues with this service. However the cost are ridiculous. My bill is too high for what I'm getting. I'm staying with this company because I work from home and need their internet service to be functional.
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
it a nice cable my sister has it they have a good channel they offer you the best deal all the channel you see it good . the customer service is excellent they always try to give a solutions and keep you happy about what you want to watch at home. they really nice
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Not the same as direct tv! The fast fwd option in the living room is very quick to respond. If I click pause, it automatically pauses. (The way it should be) but in the rest of the rooms, if we click pause , it takes a while to catch on :/ not so happy about that.
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
It's fine. It's cable. All cable is expensive if you want a bunch of channels. Honestly we'd rather have streaming like Netflix because it's so much cheaper. Yeah Time Warner offers a of channels, but who watches all of them? Not me. We'll be taking ours off soon.
Dianne W.
I hate time Warner! If I could choose another provider for my services I would! Constantl having to have a tech come out to repair this or that! Horrible signal and speeds! Not worth it! And costs WAY too much! For 3 simple services and no extras I always end up paying over 400$$ a month!!!!!! They always have hidden charges! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?