BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I like time Warner they seem to have good service, I think the reception could be better. Customer Service always seems to be a good experience.I think the cable companies in general should lover the prices for their services, it seems to be becoming too expensive
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
it a nice cable my sister has it they have a good channel they offer you the best deal all the channel you see it good . the customer service is excellent they always try to give a solutions and keep you happy about what you want to watch at home. they really nice
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
All I can say is it keeps my shows on most of the time. But my cable goes out often which doesn't make me a happy camper especially when I'm paying for it. I live alone and my cable bill is around $80 a month. If you can find another provider i suggest you do so.
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
TWC is hit or miss with us. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, our only other option is Dish or Direct TV. Direct TV isn't reliable and Dish is expensive plus we can only get TV, have to go elsewhere for phone and internet because of where we live. So it was cheaper and easier to bundle with TWC. We just put up with the negatives.
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Zulema O.
I can say I'm good with TWC. So many channels available, but I always stick with my few favorite channels. On Demand is sooo helpful either to kill time or to catch up on shows AND NOVELAS! Definitely recommend for those looking for a TV and or Internet provider!
Glory A.
I actually like Time Warner Cable. I made the mistake of changing my services to Direct TV a while ago but once the two year contract was over I returned to Time Warner. When I contact customer service they have helped me and resolved any situation to my satisfaction.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?