BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
If I had another option other than Time Warner Cable I would definitely do it. I cannot wait for google fiber to come into the area so I can switch. The price is comparable to others in the area for now, but the customer service is awful and internet is constantly slow.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Honolulu, HI
super good. i can use my user and password from time warner cable and use it to watch recently aired TV shows right off of the channels website. huge plus for me. i can also use it for on the go sports games, it allows me to sign in and stream big games and the olympics
perla g.
perla g.
Whittier, CA
Have had it foe 2 months I use to have direct TV for the past 5 years but their cost went up and up. So far I'm liking this cable company but I do feel they don't have the same selection of programming as direct tv. Time will tell if the change was for the better or not
Martha O.
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
We signed up when they were doing one of their Triple play discount packages. We had to sign a contract and after the first year our bill almost tripled. While we have never had a problem with our service, we are currently looking to discontinue due to the monthly cost.
Tyla B.
Tyla B.
Midland City, AL
Time Warner Cable isn't the best Internet service provider out there, but it's the best one in my area. If you get it during a promotion, it's pretty affordable. When the promotion ends, I'd get rid of cable and just sign up for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Are we need to pray because it doesn't have a pause button so you can't pause if you're watching the TV show you like and yes we'll do something you can just pause it or save it you have to just leave it there and not watch it so I think they should put something on it
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Their customer service is great, especially when you need to reboot your modem. You can easily reboot right on the phone without having to get up and unplug the modem and wait a few seconds to plug it back in. The only thing I hate about TWC is their horrible Internet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?