BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
amanda l.
amanda l.
Time Warner is ran by a bunch of monkeys. I swear they never do anything right, and they charge for every single thing. Specifically: a router that I bought and installed myself, I pay $6 a month for added on to my $180 a month bill, just for cable and internet.
Mary d.
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Customer service is terrible. I've been with them for around four years now and the only reason I haven't switched is the lack of other options in my area. The price we pay for our Internet and wifi does not match the quality of service we get. Do not recommend.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
Time warner is the only option in my area. Makes me feel like it is a bit of a monopoly. Service is ok. I have one roommate and sometimes the wifi can't handle the two of us. Prices are too high and I've had both amazing and terrible customer service experiences
Moon K.
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Good cable service provider, there are tons of channels but most are not included in the package. I rather have under 100 channels that are worth watching to. Commercials are the worst part and with that they should lower their fees instead of robbing customers.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
I'm sorry I am not a fan I use to have brightouse until I moved. They kinda....well are not so great and they are expensive and mys service constantly goes out. I will say they have good channel options but that is all I can say. I just wish they ran more promos
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Why I have them? Only cable provider I have. Would I willingly subscribe if it wasn't? No. It has a spotty connection where I live, and they won't do anything about it. There customer service is more than sub-par, and there technicians can't solve basic issues.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?