BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Time Warner Cable
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. We have downgraded to the lowest possible package and tend to use on demand for most of our tv viewing. Not worth the money at all. Customer service is usually foreign based and hard to communicate with. No I would not recommend them to anyone.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using them for almost 10 years. The actual service is great but the prices are way to expensive for no reason. Also, one thing that really bothers me is the amount of mail they sent you home advertising all their other services. Such a waste of paper!
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This company has a very good value for their internet. Never had an issue with the connection and I am able to play fast video games with the connection. Customer service is fast and they are very helpful when it comes to needing a bigger grace period for payment.
Norabeth T.
Cincinnati , OH
EHhhhh. The prices have gone up and we have had to reset the cable box MULTIPLE times after they first updated the box. The internet is not that great. I live in an apartment and it doesn't connect to my room very well. We're currently thinking about switching to someone else when we move.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I like time Warner they seem to have good service, I think the reception could be better. Customer Service always seems to be a good experience.I think the cable companies in general should lover the prices for their services, it seems to be becoming too expensive
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I love time warner cable! I have never had a problem and when the year came up from my previous locked in price and I got the large new bill I went to their office and got t resolved easily. We've never had a problem with service at all. Definitely recommend them!
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Time warner cable is the most unreliable service that I have ever experienced. It is not competitive with xfinity and i feel like i am always missing out just because of the lack of features that are offered. Will not ever recommend someone to time warner cable
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Time Warner Cable gets the job done. Our house is relatively small, however, the Wifi barely reaches to my bedroom, and when it does it can go away any minute. I'm happy with the cable though, so thats a plus. They could update some of their movie selections more often.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Time warner is the only option in my area. Makes me feel like it is a bit of a monopoly. Service is ok. I have one roommate and sometimes the wifi can't handle the two of us. Prices are too high and I've had both amazing and terrible customer service experiences
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?