BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
I can't say time warner is my favorite. The customer service is horrible. It's outsourced to India and I have the hardest time understanding them as they have a hard time understanding me. We are often double billed and our service is always interrupted.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am not a Time Warner fan. Unfortunately I do not have another option. Time Warner raises their prices way too often. Often our cable glitches and freezes. Our internet is spotty too. Cable TV is far to expensive compared to what it was a few years ago.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Techie Expert
Awfullllllllllllllllllll. This company is the worst. Always problems with our shows pixilating. Their customer service is also atrocious. They have been several times to fix issues and its never really fixed. Also the weather sometimes effects the cable.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Liza P.
Liza P.
Time Warner Cable was great at first, until they started a new plan. They took away majority of the channels they provided, and upped the prices even more in order to get those channels back. I don't recommend this company, unless you want to get jipped.
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?