BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
When i had time warner cable it was good i used to like. But now, omg it seems like it got worse, you can never get anyone to help you, customer service sucks, they put you on hold forever-i could go grocery shopping come home and i would still be on hold. and omg the prices are insane.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I think TW is a rip off. They have some of the worst customer service and I hate having them as a provider but the option is slim
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Really the only provider around in my area, its actually brighthouse here. I love their internet
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Ugh, Time Warner Cable is awful, tbh. They overcharge and their service cuts in and out. But it's the only real cable/internet provider out this way. Sigh.
Stephanye M.
Love how fast the Internet is no matter how many devices we have on at the same time, it never slows down.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?