BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
So I have charter, not time Warner but they've merged together so it's the same thing. Their customer service is nice, but their service is extremely unreliable. There was a period of one year when our internet would go out more than half of the time during the week!
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time Warner has a great internet service, however, I don't enjoy them for my TV and cable services. It seems that they reel you in with promotional deals, and very slowly start bringing up your rates again until it just gets to be ridiculously expensive. Not for me.
Stephanie t.
Staten Island, NY
Cable and Internet are very slow, the cable always glitches ruining what you have recorded on the DVR. Customer service is not helpful and you wait on hold for extremely long periods of time. I do not recommend this cable service over priced and not worth the money
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Alisha C.
Clarksville , TN
They provide good service no complaints other than we were going to cancel about a year ago because our internet was 100 for turbo, we told them & they begged us to stay & gave us a deal for 59 with the next best thing (whatever is better than turbo) why charge 100 for turbo if you can give us even better for only 59? either way we are happy & don't plan on switching.
Kristin B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Had to call numerous times over past 5 years about Internet. Only worked in 2 rooms of the house for wireless. Only agreed to come to house to fix it when I called to cancel services. All the tech did was put another box and it is working great, but 5 years and numerous complaints. Also cancelled the cable service they kept increasing the price of service after 2 years was up. Sale prices are only for new customers and they do t give sales for loyal ones.
Erika M.
Sharpsville, PA
They are really quick about fixing issues and getting to your house. Also if you know the trick to push 0 you can talk to a real person and they've always been nice. HOWEVER our bill and service just keeps going up & up & up!!!!!! Ridiculous!! Good service, bad cost.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Eh, in our area TWC is so so, but they are one of the only main options when you are living in an apartment. When you can get ahold of someone who actually has a clue in their tech support, things are resolved quickly, but sometimes their customer service is just crap.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Time Warner Cable gets the job done. Our house is relatively small, however, the Wifi barely reaches to my bedroom, and when it does it can go away any minute. I'm happy with the cable though, so thats a plus. They could update some of their movie selections more often.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?