BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of TWC. They are the only people who will service my area because we are not allowed to have satellites. Their customer service has never been good. Also, for the quality service you get its to expensive. I don't know why it always cuts out and is glitching in the middle of shoes either. If you have other options pick them because i would not recommend TWC.
Stephanie M.
Pataskala, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Wifi is super fast and never have to worry about buffering with the service and location I'm at!! Had it for a few months and I can say the price is affordable and worth it (50$/month) works great with my two Roku, phone and daughter's tablets all connected at once
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I'll give TWC credit - with Google Fiber coming they have been upping their game. We recently received an upgrade to our internet service/speed at no cost, were asked to test a trial run of their new DVR service, and have had great customer service experiences (lately). While they may not have all of their ducks in a row quite yet, they've definitely started to sort things out.
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
I feel like Tie Warmer Cable draws you in the then slowly or suddenly raises the rate. The introductory rate is always reasonable. Why not reward customers for their continued service rather than "stick it to them." In our rural area, we do not have too many choices.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I hate Time Warner Cable but what other option is there really? It seems to be overpriced and at least twice a month I have to call to get my internet fixed. It's a shame Fios isn't available in our area, so until we move somewhere where we have more options, TWC it is.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
The worst. Their customer service is terrible. They work more on trying to get new customers than rewarding ones who have been with them for years. The last time someone needed to come to our house they tried to charge us despite the fact it was an issue on the pole outside and not something we did. If they didn't basically have a monopoly I would never use them again.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Its alright. I love it for wifi but for TV I would go for another company. The show range and price isn't worth it and they try to give you promotions that would be great if you dint HAVE TO pair it up with a land line. A lot of people don't have land lines anymore.
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
TWC is hit or miss with us. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, our only other option is Dish or Direct TV. Direct TV isn't reliable and Dish is expensive plus we can only get TV, have to go elsewhere for phone and internet because of where we live. So it was cheaper and easier to bundle with TWC. We just put up with the negatives.
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?