BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
marissa h.
Louisville, KY
I like this cable company i got all three services that i needed for a decent price and they are quick to solve my problems if one arrises
Lily G.
San Jacinto, CA
Pretty good service with occasional interuptions in service. Not too bad for the package deal.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
When i had time warner cable it was good i used to like. But now, omg it seems like it got worse, you can never get anyone to help you, customer service sucks, they put you on hold forever-i could go grocery shopping come home and i would still be on hold. and omg the prices are insane.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I think TW is a rip off. They have some of the worst customer service and I hate having them as a provider but the option is slim
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Really the only provider around in my area, its actually brighthouse here. I love their internet
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
Very good so far. I used ATT for years and had too much trouble with it and ever since switching, it's been a great experience.
Kyle A.
New Lebanon, NY
I live in a rural area, where internet is spotty. Time Warner has provided the best possible coverage, all things considered
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?