BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love Time Warner Cable , they give me a good price for their triple play which is amazing , they're internet takes a lot with us becuase everyone in my household uses the Internet and there Customer Service is awesome they try their best to help with anything possible
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
My dad like to only get cable every couple of years whenever it is almost time for the world cup. This is when i am able to catch up on all of the shows I like such as PLL, The Fosters, TWD, TVD, and more! Service is always great and the installers are always very kind!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had to call a few times because the WiFi in my apartment went out but the customer service people have always been super helpful and nice. I get my services included in my rent so I don't know about pricing but I would certainly consider using them in the future.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Lewisville, NC
I've been using time warner cable for quite a while now and even a couple of years back. I have to say TWC did meet my expectations and it's actually more cheaper then other cable companies. I love there customer service I recommend anybody to consider switching to TWC.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Honolulu, HI
super good. i can use my user and password from time warner cable and use it to watch recently aired TV shows right off of the channels website. huge plus for me. i can also use it for on the go sports games, it allows me to sign in and stream big games and the olympics
hannah o.
hannah o.
Leawood, KS
The actual TV cable service is fine. however, the customer service gets a F- in grade. the employees at time warner cable are so hard to get help through the phone and it feels like pulling teeth to get issues resolved. they are not willing to help and are not friendly.
Kymi A.
Kymi A.
This is a great service alwyas helpful on the phone and on house calls they stay till the job is done. I do love the selection of movies and channels avail. I also have cable and it's blinging fast! All around I am happy to have made them my cable and internet provider.
Laken E.
Laken E.
Awful. It's the only company I can use in my building so I have to use it. It is so expensive. The service is terrible - the internet slows way down in the evenings and sometimes the TV cuts in and out. I would not recommend TWC if you can avoid it and use someone else.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Time Warner cable is the worst. Their customer service is absolutely atrocious. Your Internet is slow, and they change your service rates after the first year. If I can find a Nother service provider that provided me decent Internet access in my area, I would drop them.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?