BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
I feel like Tie Warmer Cable draws you in the then slowly or suddenly raises the rate. The introductory rate is always reasonable. Why not reward customers for their continued service rather than "stick it to them." In our rural area, we do not have too many choices.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
The service is reliable and the customer service is usually competent, friendly and prompt.

The equipment is sometimes faulty and they often try to raise your rates without notice which sucks.

I'd recommend to others but not over te moon about the company and services
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a bittersweet feeling about Time Warner. They're expensive and don't have the best customer service, but they provide my cable and were my only option. My cable cuts in and out all day long. We are getting rid of our cable next month and trying something new.
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Not a bad company at all!! If given the choice between multiple companies where AT&T wasn't an option, I would definitely choose TWC. Their customer service is very nice and their channel selection is one of the best around! I would definitely recommend them to others.
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had any problems with the service. It is the price I have a problem with. they offer you this great deal and throw a couple of freebies in and when your year is up, Wham Bam thank you maam, your price goes thru the roof. Direct TV is a much cheaper choice.
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
I like the cable options, the landline options are good as well. but when we get into internet i have a huge issues. it flickers on and off nearly every day. if the wind blows or it rains the internet goes out which then causes the TV and landline to go out as well.
Tiesa S.
Great customer service and the price is reasonable. If we ever have issues they are sure to fix them. We are loyal customers and have been for over four years now. The on demand section is great and I love the record options its a true lifesaver when you have kids.
Athena R.
Ashland, KY
Overpriced for what you get! I don't believe cable is a good value compared to subscription services. I myself like to use amazon prime video and netflix, but there are a few shows I watch on cable which make it a must, especially considering I have cable internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?