BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have never had a problem with my high speed internet. It is a little pricey but I have had a great experience with it. I won't be changing providers unless something goes wrong. Obviously I've had outages that are weather related but it's been uncommon.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert
I like Time Warner Cable as a cable company and as a phone service because it's great but the only problem we have ever had was with their Internet but other than that their service is great and I love that I can record my shows so i can watch them later.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco , TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
I've just started using TWC at my new apartment in NYC and so far I am NOT impressed. It is so expensive and the woman who came to install everything left holes in our walls like it didn't matter at all. So far they are living up to their bad reputation.
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
My internet always cuts out, and I can never get anyone on the phone to pay attention to what I'm saying long enough to actually help me. When I do go into their office or have a service done at my residence, however, their customer service is exemplary.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am not a Time Warner fan. Unfortunately I do not have another option. Time Warner raises their prices way too often. Often our cable glitches and freezes. Our internet is spotty too. Cable TV is far to expensive compared to what it was a few years ago.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?