BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joyce T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet with Time Warner is by far the best & fastest company you can choose for reliable & good connection. I haven't had a chance to speak with their customer service but I'm sure they're good. They surpass my expectations & would definitely refer them!
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
The quality is good. We haven't had any issues. 3 star rating based on price. Why do they offer new customers a better price than someone who has been a good customer for many years? This is frustrating! We have phone, internet, and cable bundled together.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. I HAVE ENJOYED THEM UP TO THIS POINT AND THEY HAVE MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I DO WISH THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER BUT COMPARED TO OTHER LOCALS TWC IS THE CHEAPER I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY..
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Time Warner Cable is very hit or miss. Sometimes when I call customer service they are able to give clear directions on the phone or come right away. Authorities, time estimates one when they will be able to come help are incorrect and lead to frustration.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco , TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is pretty much complete crap but I use them because they are the lesser of two evils that are the only options in my area for internet/cable/phone providers. They have gotten a bit better with customer service, but I still have dodgy internet.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lakewood, OH
Time Warner Cable provides the best price and ease of coverage. Customer service could be better. Their promise of your technician arriving in a certain window of time is ill-met but I wouldn't really expect that anyway. Otherwise, standard cable service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?