BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Time Warner Cable
I've been using Time Warner Cable all my life, and I've never had a problem with the quality of my television. It's pretty affordable depending on what plan you have. The service is great, and there are many different channels to choose from, so that you never get bored.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable is ok... I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others but it is so hard finding a good quality cable/internet place that I might. The customer service seems to be getting better but the internet still runs incredibly slow at times which is unfortunate.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
We are so sick of this company!!!! Really considering switching. They raise their prices ALL THE TIME!!! We do not even have dvr, or any of the movie channels... We have not bundled..... Cause I really like my AT&T internet!! Just so sick of these money hungry creeps!!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
I am not happy with TWC service. Their prices are extremely high and they are always cutting in and out and I have to reset my modem. I have asked them to look at it several times, and several times I get some excuse. Wish we had other options in our area to choose from.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
We had a few problems with billing when we first moved into our apartment...we had a discounted price that was agreed on before we begin service and the first few months they over charged us. Since then they have refunded us the money and haven't overcharged again since!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
They are fine in general, when we first started using it we had big problems with the internet connectivity, and were dicks about fixing it, but once it was fixed, it's been nothing but smooth sailing. All in all it's great when it works, but when it doesn't it's a pain.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly, I am very disappointed with Time Warner. We have terrible internet service. I just upgraded to make it better and aside from paying now over $100 a month for just internet, the bandwidth is extremely slow. If we had any other option, I would jump at the chance.
Ryan  S.
Ryan S.
Medina, OH
Bad always lose my TV constantly when it's bright and sunny could just be a bad connection but time warner always says oh just in
Plug it and plug it back in that's what they say every time instead of comeing out and doing something about Ive given up I just deal with it
Allysha Mae G.
Allysha Mae G.
Menifee, CA
Pretty good cable company. They have great deals and fairly good customer service. There have been a few hiccups with their service, but nothing too bad. I like this company quite a lot and I'm glad my family chose to switch to this company. I'd def recommend to others!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?