BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
Time Warner is decent but they need to work on their reliability, they have themselves spread too thin over a too large area. I hope they improve but I'm definitely in the market for a different service. Not to mention their customer service is lacking in a big way.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had any problems with the service. It is the price I have a problem with. they offer you this great deal and throw a couple of freebies in and when your year is up, Wham Bam thank you maam, your price goes thru the roof. Direct TV is a much cheaper choice.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
I have only been using TIme Warner Cable for a few months. The first few weeks were rough. We paid for the fastest internet they had and it was always going out. After 3 times of someone coming out, the last tech finally realized the wires on our house had been chewed by squirrels. So the wires were replaced and now everything runs great!
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a bittersweet feeling about Time Warner. They're expensive and don't have the best customer service, but they provide my cable and were my only option. My cable cuts in and out all day long. We are getting rid of our cable next month and trying something new.
Lilandra M.
TWC is a pretty good company. I haven't used other companies so i don't have much to compare it to BUT customer service can be pretty bad. The cable service is alright but I have a lot of trouble with the WIFI and continuously need to call them throughout the week.
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I will be switching soon. There internet is great but I always have trouble with there cable. There customer service makes me mad every time I call and I get very frustrated because I can rarely understand the people on the other end. I do not recommend them to anyone!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?