BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
I like the cable options, the landline options are good as well. but when we get into internet i have a huge issues. it flickers on and off nearly every day. if the wind blows or it rains the internet goes out which then causes the TV and landline to go out as well.
Lilandra M.
TWC is a pretty good company. I haven't used other companies so i don't have much to compare it to BUT customer service can be pretty bad. The cable service is alright but I have a lot of trouble with the WIFI and continuously need to call them throughout the week.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had any problems with the service. It is the price I have a problem with. they offer you this great deal and throw a couple of freebies in and when your year is up, Wham Bam thank you maam, your price goes thru the roof. Direct TV is a much cheaper choice.
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I hate Time Warner Cable but what other option is there really? It seems to be overpriced and at least twice a month I have to call to get my internet fixed. It's a shame Fios isn't available in our area, so until we move somewhere where we have more options, TWC it is.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Its alright. I love it for wifi but for TV I would go for another company. The show range and price isn't worth it and they try to give you promotions that would be great if you dint HAVE TO pair it up with a land line. A lot of people don't have land lines anymore.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
It may be the area I am in, but my internet service tens to go out alot. The price is not the best, as I pay $50 a month for basic internet, but the customer service is great. The other providers do not have good word of mouth so I stick with Timewarner and have for years.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Angelica P.
Arlington, TX
The customer service center is awful. It is difficult to communicate and understand the call center employees. It seems like after the intro offer ends, current customers end up paying sky high prices for years without any reward for their loyalty to Time Warner Cable.
Rachel F.
W Hollywood, CA
Decent service and bill but bill is not always consistent each month. I often have an increase or decrease of $5-$10 in the bill. Also I split payments between my roommates online and when I've had billing issues TWC was unable to retrieve payment account information.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?