BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have nothing to say about this because I'm in love with it. It make my life easier. I don't have any issue since I use it. My whole family love it so much, we have quality time at home because part of this. I would recommend this to anyone who are staying at home
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Emily R.
Terre haute, In
I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable if I didn't have to. No one else in the Terre Haute, IN area offers okay cable. The internet from TWC might actually be worse than their TV. Mine crashes all the time and I usually have to call someone to come fix it almost monthly.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Katie L.
I have always had a pretty good experience with Time Warner Cable. There have been times that my internet has gone out, but Time Warner has worked quickly to fix the problem and get it back up and running. Their office customer service is a lot better than calling in.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Eh, in our area TWC is so so, but they are one of the only main options when you are living in an apartment. When you can get ahold of someone who actually has a clue in their tech support, things are resolved quickly, but sometimes their customer service is just crap.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Its alright. I love it for wifi but for TV I would go for another company. The show range and price isn't worth it and they try to give you promotions that would be great if you dint HAVE TO pair it up with a land line. A lot of people don't have land lines anymore.
Tiesa S.
Great customer service and the price is reasonable. If we ever have issues they are sure to fix them. We are loyal customers and have been for over four years now. The on demand section is great and I love the record options its a true lifesaver when you have kids.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
I give this a one because I'm not really sure what I'm expected to be reading. It's cable, I grew up with cable one it's always around. I suppose the cable provider is fine but those depending on which areas that you living in whether not you can receive the channels.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
They provide good service no complaints other than we were going to cancel about a year ago because our internet was 100 for turbo, we told them & they begged us to stay & gave us a deal for 59 with the next best thing (whatever is better than turbo) why charge 100 for turbo if you can give us even better for only 59? either way we are happy & don't plan on switching.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?