BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
Like any phone or cable provider customer service is a big issue. It honestly just depends on the worker and how many technical problems arise also. Whichever provider you use just keep this in mind. SO if money is an issue go with a provider that meets those needs!
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I will be switching soon. There internet is great but I always have trouble with there cable. There customer service makes me mad every time I call and I get very frustrated because I can rarely understand the people on the other end. I do not recommend them to anyone!
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Their customer service is great, especially when you need to reboot your modem. You can easily reboot right on the phone without having to get up and unplug the modem and wait a few seconds to plug it back in. The only thing I hate about TWC is their horrible Internet.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
They provide good service no complaints other than we were going to cancel about a year ago because our internet was 100 for turbo, we told them & they begged us to stay & gave us a deal for 59 with the next best thing (whatever is better than turbo) why charge 100 for turbo if you can give us even better for only 59? either way we are happy & don't plan on switching.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
The worst. Their customer service is terrible. They work more on trying to get new customers than rewarding ones who have been with them for years. The last time someone needed to come to our house they tried to charge us despite the fact it was an issue on the pole outside and not something we did. If they didn't basically have a monopoly I would never use them again.
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time Warner has a great internet service, however, I don't enjoy them for my TV and cable services. It seems that they reel you in with promotional deals, and very slowly start bringing up your rates again until it just gets to be ridiculously expensive. Not for me.
Emily R.
Terre haute, In
I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable if I didn't have to. No one else in the Terre Haute, IN area offers okay cable. The internet from TWC might actually be worse than their TV. Mine crashes all the time and I usually have to call someone to come fix it almost monthly.
Emily N.
WORST PROVIDER EVER. They are constantly raising their fees, and not by small amounts... The phone service is not reliable. The internet is sub-par. I don't have any other options for providers in my area so I have no option to switch. I am stuck in their MONOPOLY.
Lilandra M.
TWC is a pretty good company. I haven't used other companies so i don't have much to compare it to BUT customer service can be pretty bad. The cable service is alright but I have a lot of trouble with the WIFI and continuously need to call them throughout the week.
Jackie S.
We have cable and internet through time warner cable. The internet is fast and never have any connection issues. They have a good verity of channels and they offer on demand as well. The price is a good deal for the first 12 months. I recommend them. We have no issues.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?