BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a bittersweet feeling about Time Warner. They're expensive and don't have the best customer service, but they provide my cable and were my only option. My cable cuts in and out all day long. We are getting rid of our cable next month and trying something new.
Madelyn R.
Madelyn R.
I have been with TWC for years and they have many pros and cons. They are my wifi carrier and my wifi is constantly going in and out. Yet I do love the On Demand factor that TWC has. Overall when weighting the pros and cons I would say that this company is very good
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Time Warner offers a decent product for the cost. We have often relied on them when Internet service has been crucial, and 75% of the time, the service has been there when we needed it. At other times, though, the service has been impeded, or worse, not there at all
Dee M.
Dee M.
Time Warner Cable has great bundling packages. The service is always great whenever I have to call customer service department. It can get a little expensive after your special has ended. I recommend this company because they are comparable to the other competitors.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time Warner has a great internet service, however, I don't enjoy them for my TV and cable services. It seems that they reel you in with promotional deals, and very slowly start bringing up your rates again until it just gets to be ridiculously expensive. Not for me.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
I absolutely hate time Warner cable!!!! The only reason my family even uses it for Internet anymore is because they technically have a monopoly for Internet in our area. However their promotions are essentially fabrications and their prices are absolutely ridiculous
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fairmont, WV
I wish our bill didn't continue to go up and up after three months. Plus half of our channels do not work. We have talked to multiple customer service reps and they cannot figure out the problem. I wish Dish didn't require a contract because we would switch to them.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Portsmouth, OH
I had TWC before. I switched because the prices kept going up. I prefer Directv, but since I wanted TW internet, and it was only about $10 more a month for their most basic package, I switched back. Really, the basic package is fine unless you watch a lot of sports.
Athena R.
Athena R.
Ashland, KY
Overpriced for what you get! I don't believe cable is a good value compared to subscription services. I myself like to use amazon prime video and netflix, but there are a few shows I watch on cable which make it a must, especially considering I have cable internet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?