BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Newport, KY
Time Warner Cable gives me the best of everything. Love how I can use the guide to find out what is currently playing OR use the movie listing to either purchase a movie or find the free movies that are available to me. My husband and I are having a lot more movie nights!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Service is alright for what we pay for, but we've had to get our router replaced at least three times over the last year and a half because we've gone internet-less for days in a row. The wifi signals are also really weak in the living room when our router is in the room.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The good ole time warn and I have a love hate relationship. The only thing that keeps me using this service is the fact that it's on demand section is on point. I can't watch a lot of things live because of work but when I go home I watch everything in the on demand part.
Vanesa V.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
The service is good. But the customer service lacks a lot. And if you have a problem got for beads with your Internet or your cable. Good luck finding somebody that will help you. They hang up the phone on you and just make it seem like it was a mistake or not their fault
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Columbus, OH
I use Time Warner Cable for internet service only. After the first year it is expensive! I have a high speed package and in late evening hours the internet frequently slows or interrupts frequently which is super annoying. I would not recommend based on price and service.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I've never had such a bad experience with a company in my life. I had a payment not go through because my card got stolen, now I can't pay thorugh card for 6 months. It's affordable, and the internet is great, but customer service and company policies make it not worth it
Makeupisthenewface ..
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
I can only use Timewarner Cable in my area. I have never had any issues with this company in regards to my internet service. I think the price is too high which is why I took off a star. They could do a better job of having competitive pricing, especially for single moms.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Bloomingdale, IL
I have Comcast which is owned by Time Warner Cable. They channels that is provided is awesome but the monthly price and bad customer service, not so awesome. I really like the dvr box but it tend to freeze a little more that it should. Recently just added Netflix to menu.
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I use to have Verizon but we changed to twc... I definitely like it better since you have a few days after the due date rather than being cut off right away if they don't receive the payment. Twc is much more understanding. I would definitely recommend twc a million times
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is the worst. About a year ago my husband and I got rid of cable because of the terrible service. We've been double billed so many times and sitting on hold to speak to a customer service rep is a joke. Until my city gets a new provider we will not have cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?