BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
The internet and cable are wonderful. The only complain I have is dealing with customer service has been difficult at times but I always got my issues resolved. I do recommend them for their great prices on cable, high speed internet and phone service
Tracy H.
Love the TV. I recently switched my home phone and Internet also. So far I'm having some issues. Printer won't connect with the internet properly but was fine with previously Internet provider. I would recommend the TV but not sure about Internet yet.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
They're okay. Cheaper than the rest but you get what you pay for. Customer service isn't the best but they get the job done. I've had my TV service just cut off out of nowhere for no reason. Sometimes on-demand doesn't work but they're not too shabby.
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Carter D.
It's got a good speed, the price is okay. I don't have much to complain or rave about, it's just a good internet provider. The customer service reps are extremely helpful and kind, though, and helped us figure out a useful solution when we needed it.
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Megan L.
Monroe, NC
We use time warner cable for Internet and it's ok. We have the slowest/most basic Internet you can get and we still pay $50. I definitely don't think it's worth the $50 but it is reliable. I wouldn't recommend this service to others due to the price.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Personally it's one of my favorite cable providers. They are pretty quick in responding whenever you need something done. Plus unlike other companies if they tell you they will come from 9-5 they will almost always be there earlier rather than later.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?