BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I do think they do a better job than Comcast. I do not think the price is the best and the customer service could be better. We had an outside box hit by lightening and it took forever to get fixed and it is not not working right and they said there is nothing they can do.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Time Warner locked us in with a cheap price on a nice package, but after a year they upped our monthly payment. Upon that, we constantly have problems with our equipment, quite frequently our channels are unavailable, and our internet can be very slow. Would not recommend.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
We are new customers to TWC but have been very happy with our service. If/when we have had outages, they have been helpful in resolving the issues. We even were given a credit for a lengthy issue. Their installation people are very kind and concerned for your satisfaction.
Zach K.
Zach K.
Basically your every day cable provider. Can't say it's the worst provider out there but they certainly don't make the effort to be the best. If a better option came along I would switch immediately. Prices are more expensive than necessary and customer service is lacking.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is Ok. I don't really have a choice but to use them. I think their pricing is outrageous especially just for internet and their customer service is pretty crappy. i had to call 5 different times just to get internet set up at house that previously had internet.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Constantly having trouble with my signals going out and channels not displaying I must call once a week to reboot my cable box they are friendly on the phone but I shouldn't have to speak to them in the first place ! Prices are constantly going up horrible company for sure
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I've never had such a bad experience with a company in my life. I had a payment not go through because my card got stolen, now I can't pay thorugh card for 6 months. It's affordable, and the internet is great, but customer service and company policies make it not worth it
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The good ole time warn and I have a love hate relationship. The only thing that keeps me using this service is the fact that it's on demand section is on point. I can't watch a lot of things live because of work but when I go home I watch everything in the on demand part.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Newport, KY
Time Warner Cable gives me the best of everything. Love how I can use the guide to find out what is currently playing OR use the movie listing to either purchase a movie or find the free movies that are available to me. My husband and I are having a lot more movie nights!
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I use to have Verizon but we changed to twc... I definitely like it better since you have a few days after the due date rather than being cut off right away if they don't receive the payment. Twc is much more understanding. I would definitely recommend twc a million times
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?