BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time Warner has a great internet service, however, I don't enjoy them for my TV and cable services. It seems that they reel you in with promotional deals, and very slowly start bringing up your rates again until it just gets to be ridiculously expensive. Not for me.
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I have had Time Warner for many years and have been for the most part satisfied with them. The prices can get expensive, but you just have to know what you need and don't need. We have managed to bundle services and have it at a good price so far. I would recommend.
Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
I absolutely hate time Warner cable!!!! The only reason my family even uses it for Internet anymore is because they technically have a monopoly for Internet in our area. However their promotions are essentially fabrications and their prices are absolutely ridiculous
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
Like any phone or cable provider customer service is a big issue. It honestly just depends on the worker and how many technical problems arise also. Whichever provider you use just keep this in mind. SO if money is an issue go with a provider that meets those needs!
Dee M.
Dee M.
Time Warner Cable has great bundling packages. The service is always great whenever I have to call customer service department. It can get a little expensive after your special has ended. I recommend this company because they are comparable to the other competitors.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
I've been having a problem with my internet speed, I'm paying for high speed and for 7 moths have been getting slow speeds and Paying a lot of money. customer service is ok sometimes very good other times not helpful at all. If you can find a better provider I would
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a bittersweet feeling about Time Warner. They're expensive and don't have the best customer service, but they provide my cable and were my only option. My cable cuts in and out all day long. We are getting rid of our cable next month and trying something new.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fairmont, WV
I wish our bill didn't continue to go up and up after three months. Plus half of our channels do not work. We have talked to multiple customer service reps and they cannot figure out the problem. I wish Dish didn't require a contract because we would switch to them.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Its alright. I love it for wifi but for TV I would go for another company. The show range and price isn't worth it and they try to give you promotions that would be great if you dint HAVE TO pair it up with a land line. A lot of people don't have land lines anymore.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?