BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tracy H.
Love the TV. I recently switched my home phone and Internet also. So far I'm having some issues. Printer won't connect with the internet properly but was fine with previously Internet provider. I would recommend the TV but not sure about Internet yet.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
The internet and cable are wonderful. The only complain I have is dealing with customer service has been difficult at times but I always got my issues resolved. I do recommend them for their great prices on cable, high speed internet and phone service
Amy B.
We have used Time Warner for Five years and are overall satisfied with our service. Customer Service is always helpful and quick, prices are ok but we only use it for internet. Cable prices are ridiculous. I would recommend them for internet services.
Anita A.
Erie, PA
Time Warner wouldn't be my choice of cable provider if I had any other options in my area. Their pricing is way out of line for what you're getting, their internet is spotty at best and their customer service is one of the worst I've ever encountered!
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I've always have had TWC, so I really don't know what to compare it to. I really enjoy on demand and the TWC app where you can record your shows from your phone. My only complaint is that it's not compatible with a lot of on demand apps like DisneyJr.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
TWC is a good provider but I can't give it 5 stars. It offers a great variety of programs but it can get expensive and there are times that the on demand menu doesn't work - nor the guide menu. It's hard to watch anything when those functions are out.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I don't love time warner cable i find a lot of times there pictures cut out or their service is down for some reason. My box always seems to need to be rebooted, but int he area i live i have no other cable options as i have looked. They are over priced
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
They're okay. Cheaper than the rest but you get what you pay for. Customer service isn't the best but they get the job done. I've had my TV service just cut off out of nowhere for no reason. Sometimes on-demand doesn't work but they're not too shabby.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?