BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
So I have charter, not time Warner but they've merged together so it's the same thing. Their customer service is nice, but their service is extremely unreliable. There was a period of one year when our internet would go out more than half of the time during the week!
Angelica P.
Arlington, TX
The customer service center is awful. It is difficult to communicate and understand the call center employees. It seems like after the intro offer ends, current customers end up paying sky high prices for years without any reward for their loyalty to Time Warner Cable.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a bittersweet feeling about Time Warner. They're expensive and don't have the best customer service, but they provide my cable and were my only option. My cable cuts in and out all day long. We are getting rid of our cable next month and trying something new.
Emily N.
WORST PROVIDER EVER. They are constantly raising their fees, and not by small amounts... The phone service is not reliable. The internet is sub-par. I don't have any other options for providers in my area so I have no option to switch. I am stuck in their MONOPOLY.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I'll give TWC credit - with Google Fiber coming they have been upping their game. We recently received an upgrade to our internet service/speed at no cost, were asked to test a trial run of their new DVR service, and have had great customer service experiences (lately). While they may not have all of their ducks in a row quite yet, they've definitely started to sort things out.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Eh, in our area TWC is so so, but they are one of the only main options when you are living in an apartment. When you can get ahold of someone who actually has a clue in their tech support, things are resolved quickly, but sometimes their customer service is just crap.
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time Warner has a great internet service, however, I don't enjoy them for my TV and cable services. It seems that they reel you in with promotional deals, and very slowly start bringing up your rates again until it just gets to be ridiculously expensive. Not for me.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
The service is reliable and the customer service is usually competent, friendly and prompt.

The equipment is sometimes faulty and they often try to raise your rates without notice which sucks.

I'd recommend to others but not over te moon about the company and services
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have nothing to say about this because I'm in love with it. It make my life easier. I don't have any issue since I use it. My whole family love it so much, we have quality time at home because part of this. I would recommend this to anyone who are staying at home
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?