BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Diane L.
Diane L.
I've had internet with them since 2007, and it's not been bad. The internet is fast and they are prompt with their servicing, however they are pricey. I had JUST internet and it was nearing $80 a month. That's ridiculous. If I had another option, I would be taking it.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Joan S.
Joan S.
Columbia, SC
I've had Time Warner for about 25 years on and off. I am very satisfied with their channel choices and so far their service to me has been prompt and friendly. Only left once when they were having a problem with the wiring on the street. Till feel it is too expensive.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable gave my family a great deal for cable, internet, and phone. their price beat one of the biggest competitors in our area by a lot and they also gave a $200 gift card to us to help pay with the penalty of discontinuing our service with their competitor
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is the 3rd time I've had them. Every time I cancel because they just have terrible product and service. My internet works 30% of the time, my cable boxs don't do anything they are supposed to do. If there were other options in my area I wouldn't have them at all.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We have been using Time Warner for several years with only a few problems. Contrary to some popular opinion, we have had really good service when there have been issues- they seem to really want to quickly resolve any problems. I would recommend them any day over ATT!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
The service is reliable and the customer service is usually competent, friendly and prompt.

The equipment is sometimes faulty and they often try to raise your rates without notice which sucks.

I'd recommend to others but not over te moon about the company and services
Christina J.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Boise, ID
I've never had an issue with my cable provider. The price is a little higher than I would like it to be, but I do get all of the channels that I want and love my DVR system. I only dealt with customer service upon installation and they were great! No complaints here!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?