BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
Terrible customer service centers a bit pricey and when ordering your service they like to try to push things on you. There are good things though like clear picture there is no contracts but mind you the price you are receiving is only for a year and then they jack those up.
sarah H.
sarah H.
Time Warner is terrible . Always finding a way to overcharge , and the routers and cable boxes are constantly having problems. Customer service is usually polite but not very knowledgeable and the techs are clearly brainless monkeys who don't really know what they're doing.
Christina L.
Christina L.
I use time-warner cable at home and the wifi service is a little on the short end, with the connection shorting out sometimes. Overall it's a pretty good service with monthly payments. As i get a 4g and 5g wifi also which is also great since I get double for what I pay for!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Love that they currently have no data cap which is why we changed from our previous service provider, customer service has been okay, they installation process was short but they did not do a clean job with running the wires, the internet has been a little slow but it works
Hasia J.
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I feel like the price of services is expensive and the quality substandard. I have internet problems often especially when watching shows on Netflix. There aren't a lot of choices where I live sp it is hard to not use them. I need to do more research on switching companies.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Of course, I am never happy with the cost of watching TV. If the channel comes in over the air, why should I have to pay for it? When I call for repair or questions or I have to go to the facility, I am never happy with my wait time. I would recommend but with reservations.
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
It's difficult to live in a city where there's a monopoly on something like internet service. TWC was pretty much my only choice. I overpay for internet service that is patchy and slow. I really don't appreciate the lack of pride that they take in the services they provide.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?