BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Sabrina H.
Bloomingdale, IL
I have Comcast which is owned by Time Warner Cable. They channels that is provided is awesome but the monthly price and bad customer service, not so awesome. I really like the dvr box but it tend to freeze a little more that it should. Recently just added Netflix to menu.
Anastasia  W.
TWC is the only thing we are allowed to have here, so I am probably moving for that reason. They have awful customer service, it is much more expensive than other local companies, and sometimes it gets really slow and you start to wonder what your paying for. Google fiber recently came into a neighboring town and so our prices have gone up since everyone in the other town canceled.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The good ole time warn and I have a love hate relationship. The only thing that keeps me using this service is the fact that it's on demand section is on point. I can't watch a lot of things live because of work but when I go home I watch everything in the on demand part.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love Time Warner Cable , they give me a good price for their triple play which is amazing , they're internet takes a lot with us becuase everyone in my household uses the Internet and there Customer Service is awesome they try their best to help with anything possible
sarah H.
Time Warner is terrible . Always finding a way to overcharge , and the routers and cable boxes are constantly having problems. Customer service is usually polite but not very knowledgeable and the techs are clearly brainless monkeys who don't really know what they're doing.
Gina D.
Bethel Park, PA
We get a lot of outages a lot. Time Warner is the only option for my roommates and I to have so we really didn't have a choice. When we've called customer service they help with what they can I suppose. It could be better but we're in college so we take what we can get.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
We are so sick of this company!!!! Really considering switching. They raise their prices ALL THE TIME!!! We do not even have dvr, or any of the movie channels... We have not bundled..... Cause I really like my AT&T internet!! Just so sick of these money hungry creeps!!!!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
It's difficult to live in a city where there's a monopoly on something like internet service. TWC was pretty much my only choice. I overpay for internet service that is patchy and slow. I really don't appreciate the lack of pride that they take in the services they provide.
Jackie S.
We have cable and internet through time warner cable. The internet is fast and never have any connection issues. They have a good verity of channels and they offer on demand as well. The price is a good deal for the first 12 months. I recommend them. We have no issues.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?