BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Fairhope, AL
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
They're very efficient and I have no outages my cable rate stays the same if you have any issues they come out within an hour to fix whatever it is there's no Tower too waiting there's no putting you on hold they try to get down to whatever is going on
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I enjoy the many benefits of Time Warner Cable with the many cannels and the fact that I can get it on my iPad when someone else is watching the tv. I like being able to pause and replay my shows too. The downside is the price which gets risen so much.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I really like time warner cable! This provider is the best! I tried others but no one pleased me like this one does1 It totally met my expectations! It is super affordable and has all the channels that I like! I would definetly recommend this provider!
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
GENESIS S.
They are a good service. I haven't had any big issues with their customer service which is a big positive. They don't make you wait too long and don't have any hidden stipulations in their offers/promotions. They provide good service at a decent price.
jenn b.
syracuse, NY
i don't know anyone who is 100% pleased with their cable / internet provider. they have great customer service but i find my internet connection can be spotty and sometimes stop working altogether. in terms of cable, its fine - it isn't too expensive.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Techie Expert
This is an ok service, it's just ok. Price is not that great. Customer service is great, it has always been great, theytreat you right and meet my expectations. It is affordable, not the very best, but affordable. I would recommend to others slightly.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I don't love time warner cable i find a lot of times there pictures cut out or their service is down for some reason. My box always seems to need to be rebooted, but int he area i live i have no other cable options as i have looked. They are over priced
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?