BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Pacelli I.
Pacelli I.
Austin
Internet works well, lots of TV channels. However, navigating any of their websites or apps is a horrific experience. As a telecom company you think their interface would be more user-friendly but that couldn't be further from the truth. Just paying your bill is a nightmare!
Aly V.
Aly V.
I HATE Time Warner Cable and wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't forced to use it like I am. The service is always wonky- I have to reset my cable and internet at least once a week. I call their customer service line more often than my own parents. What a waste of time!!!
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
TWC is not my favorite company. I am lucky enough to be stuck with them as my building has a contract with them. My service is extremely expensive per month and I honestly always have a problem. When trying to fix the issues I am often on the phone for hours with no success.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Oxnard, CA
I love how they have on demand I can watch most of my shows anytime I want also love the app that you can get on your iPhone android I can watch TV on my phone when I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi and also I can use my Ruku TV with the Time Warner cable app and get free cable
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
If you are a new user they treat you like a king, but they don't reward loyalty very well. Our bills are constantly increased after our introductory offer ends and we constantly have to call. As for service itself. you cannot beat the speed- we love it far better than AT&T!!
Our N.
Our N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Sometimes the Wifi can be a bit touchy. I really like how you have playback with most TV shows but wish you were able to view more a season's episodes that recently aired. It has some good things but not always the best reliability. . . Don't have the phone service any more.
Rylie S.
Rylie S.
Pickerington, OH
This company is expensive and our cable/DVR service doesn't work half the time. Also, for service calls they are never on time and they don't have the proper equipment when they do arrive. We would consider switching, but this is one of our only options where we are located.
Diana B.
Diana B.
This is a new service we are trying out. So far I am happy with the service. I do not have to reset my internet daily or have dropped internet service. When I signed up I was given a time frame and they were there in a timely manner. I would recommend this service to others.
tabitha s.
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't really have any issues with them ! the internet works great and its a great price ! ive tried other internet providers and they have been terrible. As far as the TV I wish it kept up with direct TV as far a s being able to record in any room but other than that its ol
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Time Warner Cable for internet services. The service was so terrible until I finally found out that they were not providing us with the correct service that we were paying for. They fixed the problem and took $5 off of my monthly bill which was nice of them to do.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?