BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is the 3rd time I've had them. Every time I cancel because they just have terrible product and service. My internet works 30% of the time, my cable boxs don't do anything they are supposed to do. If there were other options in my area I wouldn't have them at all.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pretty good service not over expensive and has a lot of Chanel's internet is great never had an issue. Only bad thing is that you can only set Chanel to record from the main DVR so choose wisely where you want to set it up I would recommend where you usually watch tv.
Margaux A.
Margaux A.
Athens, OH
Ehhhh they try to scam you. I have them in my college apartment and they tried to charge me $150 for cable and wifi when the same subscription was only $89. They have good installers but sometimes the people on the phone are useless. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Megan Ashton P.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I give this a one because I'm not really sure what I'm expected to be reading. It's cable, I grew up with cable one it's always around. I suppose the cable provider is fine but those depending on which areas that you living in whether not you can receive the channels.
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
The only reason I have them is cause no other internet works in my area. There prices are outrageous customer service is ok. They do start increasing there prices after a year of service which I don't like. I would like if they would offer discounts for old customers.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I have always had a pretty good experience with Time Warner Cable. There have been times that my internet has gone out, but Time Warner has worked quickly to fix the problem and get it back up and running. Their office customer service is a lot better than calling in.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Colleen V.
Colleen V.
Lancaster, NY
I have to say that I don't have a favorable relationship with TWC. Rates keep increasing, service is poor and many of the phone call operators have no idea what they are doing. Between cable and Internet TWC is awful. Unfortunately it is our only option where we live.
Glory A.
Glory A.
I actually like Time Warner Cable. I made the mistake of changing my services to Direct TV a while ago but once the two year contract was over I returned to Time Warner. When I contact customer service they have helped me and resolved any situation to my satisfaction.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?