BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
Pretty good cable company. They have great deals and fairly good customer service. There have been a few hiccups with their service, but nothing too bad. I like this company quite a lot and I'm glad my family chose to switch to this company. I'd def recommend to others!
hannah o.
Columbia, MO
The actual TV cable service is fine. however, the customer service gets a F- in grade. the employees at time warner cable are so hard to get help through the phone and it feels like pulling teeth to get issues resolved. they are not willing to help and are not friendly.
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched to Warner after my last cable bill went up and I had instant regret. First they made a mistake when they set up my account and didn't write the address correctly so they refused to install. Second they reschuled the appointment for a wrong date. Now that I have it for some reason my service drops from time to time. I guess that's what you get for a cheaper price
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had to call a few times because the WiFi in my apartment went out but the customer service people have always been super helpful and nice. I get my services included in my rent so I don't know about pricing but I would certainly consider using them in the future.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
If I had another option other than Time Warner Cable I would definitely do it. I cannot wait for google fiber to come into the area so I can switch. The price is comparable to others in the area for now, but the customer service is awful and internet is constantly slow.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
We have had Time Warner Cable for five years and love them. The rates are comparably low. They offer great bundles, we bundle tv, phone, and Internet. Our internet is fast and reliable. Time Warner Cable also has fast and effective customer service, if you do happen to need help.
Gina D.
Bethel Park, PA
We get a lot of outages a lot. Time Warner is the only option for my roommates and I to have so we really didn't have a choice. When we've called customer service they help with what they can I suppose. It could be better but we're in college so we take what we can get.
Rachel B.
It's our only option for cable and internet so I guess we have to like it. Generally their customer service is hit or miss. Sometimes we've had a good experience, but sometimes they've been pretty terrible. In the beginning they tried to up the bill thinking we wouldn't notice. Just be sure to pay attention to your bill at all times to make sure you're paying the same every month!
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?