BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner Cable is rip off. I live in a community where they are the only cable company available. They are constantly raising their prices for no reason, you have to watch your bill carefully. I have heard bad things about satellite signals being lost, well time warner is no different. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of cable and going back to free over the air tv.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
Kymi A.
This is a great service alwyas helpful on the phone and on house calls they stay till the job is done. I do love the selection of movies and channels avail. I also have cable and it's blinging fast! All around I am happy to have made them my cable and internet provider.
Imani B.
Lexington, KY
I mean, the internet and cable was discounted with my apartment complex. That is why I opted for twc. The customer service is not very helpful. They often opt to give you free things for the other troubles that they have caused you. I wouldn't pay the full price though.
Abra B.
Manning, SC
Time Warner Cable is off and on, hit and cold. I have had great experiences with them in the past, but recently the internet service is absolutely terrible! I was without internet for four days and no one knew why! Three different technicians came to my over over the course of four days. The third one finally figured out that the previous two has the cables mixed up! Really.......?
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love Time Warner Cable , they give me a good price for their triple play which is amazing , they're internet takes a lot with us becuase everyone in my household uses the Internet and there Customer Service is awesome they try their best to help with anything possible
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had to call a few times because the WiFi in my apartment went out but the customer service people have always been super helpful and nice. I get my services included in my rent so I don't know about pricing but I would certainly consider using them in the future.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Time Warner cable is the worst. Their customer service is absolutely atrocious. Your Internet is slow, and they change your service rates after the first year. If I can find a Nother service provider that provided me decent Internet access in my area, I would drop them.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
The service is good. But the customer service lacks a lot. And if you have a problem got for beads with your Internet or your cable. Good luck finding somebody that will help you. They hang up the phone on you and just make it seem like it was a mistake or not their fault
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?