BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The good ole time warn and I have a love hate relationship. The only thing that keeps me using this service is the fact that it's on demand section is on point. I can't watch a lot of things live because of work but when I go home I watch everything in the on demand part.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly, I am very disappointed with Time Warner. We have terrible internet service. I just upgraded to make it better and aside from paying now over $100 a month for just internet, the bandwidth is extremely slow. If we had any other option, I would jump at the chance.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched to Warner after my last cable bill went up and I had instant regret. First they made a mistake when they set up my account and didn't write the address correctly so they refused to install. Second they reschuled the appointment for a wrong date. Now that I have it for some reason my service drops from time to time. I guess that's what you get for a cheaper price
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
It's difficult to live in a city where there's a monopoly on something like internet service. TWC was pretty much my only choice. I overpay for internet service that is patchy and slow. I really don't appreciate the lack of pride that they take in the services they provide.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
The internet service for Time Warner is sub-par, for the speed the price is a steal, but the connection seems to be very week. initially, we had to reset the router and modem almost every other day, which is very disappointing. i do enjoy the free on demand service, which allows me to catch up on shows that I have missed, but the some episodes disappear before you can watch them.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Abra B.
Manning, SC
Time Warner Cable is off and on, hit and cold. I have had great experiences with them in the past, but recently the internet service is absolutely terrible! I was without internet for four days and no one knew why! Three different technicians came to my over over the course of four days. The third one finally figured out that the previous two has the cables mixed up! Really.......?
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
If I had another option other than Time Warner Cable I would definitely do it. I cannot wait for google fiber to come into the area so I can switch. The price is comparable to others in the area for now, but the customer service is awful and internet is constantly slow.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)