BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kayla J.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable is ok... I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others but it is so hard finding a good quality cable/internet place that I might. The customer service seems to be getting better but the internet still runs incredibly slow at times which is unfortunate.
Emily S.
I have Time Warner only because it comes free with my apartment complex and so its easier to have an account with them and to have the same internet provider for billing purposes. Yet I do have issues with the internet, updating at night, which is when I use the internet the most.
christain p.
Bessemer city
I do not care for time warner cable too much, the reason i have them and havent switched is because i am locked into a contract and cant but as soon as that contract is up i will be switching. They have horrible customer service and their rates go up every month it seems like. I do not recommend them and i will not be a returning customer
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had to call a few times because the WiFi in my apartment went out but the customer service people have always been super helpful and nice. I get my services included in my rent so I don't know about pricing but I would certainly consider using them in the future.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
Pretty good cable company. They have great deals and fairly good customer service. There have been a few hiccups with their service, but nothing too bad. I like this company quite a lot and I'm glad my family chose to switch to this company. I'd def recommend to others!
Vickie C.
Lexington, KY
I have my internet and cable through time warner. I think that I pay entirely too much money for cable. We only watch a handful of channels but must pay for the ones that contain what I call garbage I don't want in my home. I don't watch it so why do I have to pay for it.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love Time Warner Cable , they give me a good price for their triple play which is amazing , they're internet takes a lot with us becuase everyone in my household uses the Internet and there Customer Service is awesome they try their best to help with anything possible
Krystle K.
Lewiston, ME
Time Warners prices fluctuate, I can never expect the same bill twice. I switched to them from DirecTV because of the same issue. I find that their "high speed" internet is slow and cuts out often. I am satisfied with my cable programming but disappointed with the price. Their customer service is sub par as well. You can't speak with one associate and get a straight answer.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner Cable is rip off. I live in a community where they are the only cable company available. They are constantly raising their prices for no reason, you have to watch your bill carefully. I have heard bad things about satellite signals being lost, well time warner is no different. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of cable and going back to free over the air tv.
Tyla B.
Midland City, AL
Time Warner Cable isn't the best Internet service provider out there, but it's the best one in my area. If you get it during a promotion, it's pretty affordable. When the promotion ends, I'd get rid of cable and just sign up for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)