BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is Ok. I don't really have a choice but to use them. I think their pricing is outrageous especially just for internet and their customer service is pretty crappy. i had to call 5 different times just to get internet set up at house that previously had internet.
Imani B.
Lexington, KY
I mean, the internet and cable was discounted with my apartment complex. That is why I opted for twc. The customer service is not very helpful. They often opt to give you free things for the other troubles that they have caused you. I wouldn't pay the full price though.
Emily S.
I have Time Warner only because it comes free with my apartment complex and so its easier to have an account with them and to have the same internet provider for billing purposes. Yet I do have issues with the internet, updating at night, which is when I use the internet the most.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
If I had another option other than Time Warner Cable I would definitely do it. I cannot wait for google fiber to come into the area so I can switch. The price is comparable to others in the area for now, but the customer service is awful and internet is constantly slow.
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
We have had Time Warner Cable for five years and love them. The rates are comparably low. They offer great bundles, we bundle tv, phone, and Internet. Our internet is fast and reliable. Time Warner Cable also has fast and effective customer service, if you do happen to need help.
Kayla J.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable is ok... I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others but it is so hard finding a good quality cable/internet place that I might. The customer service seems to be getting better but the internet still runs incredibly slow at times which is unfortunate.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner Cable is rip off. I live in a community where they are the only cable company available. They are constantly raising their prices for no reason, you have to watch your bill carefully. I have heard bad things about satellite signals being lost, well time warner is no different. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of cable and going back to free over the air tv.
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
I am not happy with TWC service. Their prices are extremely high and they are always cutting in and out and I have to reset my modem. I have asked them to look at it several times, and several times I get some excuse. Wish we had other options in our area to choose from.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is the worst. About a year ago my husband and I got rid of cable because of the terrible service. We've been double billed so many times and sitting on hold to speak to a customer service rep is a joke. Until my city gets a new provider we will not have cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?