BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Liza P.
Time Warner Cable was great at first, until they started a new plan. They took away majority of the channels they provided, and upped the prices even more in order to get those channels back. I don't recommend this company, unless you want to get jipped.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
My internet always cuts out, and I can never get anyone on the phone to pay attention to what I'm saying long enough to actually help me. When I do go into their office or have a service done at my residence, however, their customer service is exemplary.
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
I only have the Spanish channels and few other random channels. The biggest con is that the DVR remote control is confusing and hard to use. There are a lot of buttons on the control and its hard to use especially when the control is connected to the TV.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Awfullllllllllllllllllll. This company is the worst. Always problems with our shows pixilating. Their customer service is also atrocious. They have been several times to fix issues and its never really fixed. Also the weather sometimes effects the cable.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
Love it! Great price. No issues with the services. Definitely meets my expectations. I've had TWC for the last couple years now and have not been disappointed. Had good experiences with customer service. Would definitely recommend this service provider.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The only internet provider in my area that doesn't give you a limit on how much you use. I haven't had any trouble with it. So, I guess you can say I'm content with it. The price did go up, which I wasn't super happy about but there isn't other options.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
Although many other people have had problems with Time Warner Cable, I've never had any issues. Representatives are quick to respond to any questions and I've never had to have anyone come to my house to work on it. Very affordable with lots of options.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?