BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
C G.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Its ok their customer service is not really customer friendly like I think it should be but the amount of TV channels that we have is very diverse and they offer a wide variety of options that you can choose to purchase. Their on demand section is always filled and up to date.
Shanteisha S.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I have time want to cable for Internet phone and cable however I drop the cable and just have the Internet and phone. The Internet is very intermittent and I don't like that since I'm paying another hundred dollars a month for Internet. If I could get another service I would.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
While I do not pay the TWC bills or deal with their customer service, I do watch TV a lot and I have never had a problem with the company. The only thing that is inconvenient is that you can only record two things at a time, and you can't watch anything but what is recording.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Very slow speeds in my location and for a high cost. If we lived somewhere they serviced better we could be paying less for faster speeds but this is the only company in the area we live. Would not get cable with them. Internet often goes out unexpectedly for periods of time.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I have always had time warner cable. My family has had some issues in the past. But they were dealt with and fixed. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. They can be expensive depending on what services and packages you get. I always recommend time warner cable to others.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
I don't like this company at all but unfortunately they are the only ones in the area that I can get unlimited internet through. I don't like the fact that if you are a long time customer you are not entitled to any discounts with them but new customers get such cheap offers.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?