BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
La T.
They don't provide the best service and even worse customer service, but it was the easiest to get. The packages offered are overpriced. We've had several issues and getting a technician out had been a hassle and the first two that came out were not knowledgeable. A third person was finally able to resolve the issue. We mainly have TWC because you don't have to worry about signal loss (for the most part) and because when we signed up it was going to be cheaper, but turns out the real package price was only cheaper by $10-$20.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
I find the service to be exceedingly overpriced. It's not fair that loyal customers continue to see an increase in their fees and no change in service. I will say that the most recent time we were on the phone with customer service (about the price) the gentleman who helped was very kind and understanding. But if I'm paying $80 a month for their middle Internet speed, there should NEVER be any outages. 3 outages in the weeks immediately following Time Warner's buyout by Comcast doesn't speak well for my customer satisfaction.
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
I only use TIme Warner Cable because I don't have a choice. Their customer service is terrible, and they are always trying to sneak charges in. We wanted to get rid of cable, but when we called, they said we could get rid of the cable, but our internet cost would more than double! The actual service is not terrible and is actually pretty reliable, if they weren't trying to monopolize by being the biggest company in the area and their customer service was better and more reliable, they would be much easier to work with.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
After moving into a new apartment, I was forced to switch to Time Warner Cable because it was written into my lease. The service so far is fine, I just feel like I was given better customer service, more channels and faster internet for a CHEAPER price elsewhere. I was given a faulty box for cable on the day that I opened my account, and had to return to the store (good thing it was in walking distance) to receive a working cable box. Unfortunately, I a not happy with my cable channel options for the price that I pay.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is essentially a monopoly in the area in which I live. So we are quite limited in our choices. Decent internet and cable. Ever since the full move to digital air waves we have had more issues than ever before. If there was another company that offered what we have for a much fairer price I would suggest doing your research before jumping into a contract. Yes, when you get time warner cable you will be in a one year contract that will not always reflect the agreed amount at the start of the contract.
Erin M.
Lockport, NY
I don't even know where to begin a review for Time Warner...they have the worst customer service ever! I usually have at least one issue every month that I seem to find myself having to call them for, and every time I end my conversation feeling very aggravated! Worst company ever! Unfortunately, they are the only internet provider in my area so I have no choice but to deal with them! Over priced, horrible customer service and all around awful connection. Very glitchy for the $80 a month I spend for just Internet.
Stephanie V.
I'm forced to use them because they're the monopoly in my area. The internet goes out frequently, and it doesn't have the speed it's supposed to. The cable doesn't go out too often, but when it does it's a pain to attempt to get any status updates. If you can avoid them, please do.
Customer service is usually pleasant in my experience, which is a plus, but they don't usually get anything solved.
If you can afford a better company, or even satellite television, I suggest you steer clear of this company.
Paige C.
I just started using this service in my new apartment. Getting it set up was a horrible process with the service people not communicating with the people in their call center setting up our account. The technician was supposed to bring our cable box and wifi hook up, but didn't have the cable box. We finally had our cable box delivered after 3 weeks, and since then the service has been clear and consistent. No more complaints, once it all got arranged. Hopefully we don't have to call back anytime soon.
Tasha C.
I have never had an issue with TWC. My internet is fast and never crashes or takes forever to load. The channels on TV never go out either. The only problem I have had (which was only once) was when my bill came in and it was charging two months worth when I had already paid my dues. I got that issue resolved quick because of the great customer service provided. I highly recommend this company. For a plus, twc offers hot spots so just about anywhere you can connect to their WiFi when you are on the go.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Blows. Blows. Blows. If I didn't live in an apartment (and plan on moving in a few months) I would change my provider. I only have internet service and somehow my bill always manages to increase every month and there is never anything to be done about it according to the underwhleming and unhelpful customer service reps unless I want to sign up for a cable bundle and "save money on internet" while tripling my monthly bill. My service is also spotty and at times will run at a glacial pace for no reason.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?