BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
Oh Time Warner... its a love/hate relationship. I love it because it is my only option- I hate it because they are not great. Overpriced, you always end up with more than what you need and or want. For three years I paid for a telephone line that I never hooked a phone up too, because somehow that was saving me $100? A single person paying almost $150 for internet and basic cable is absurd. The internet was so spotty. I had to reset the modem all the time just to get service. I have time warner again now in a new location and I have no internet issues... but it is still overpriced. I wish there were other options.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have had the triple bundle of Internet, phone, and cable from Time Warner for 11 years. The internet speed is the best available in my area, cable doesn't go out because of bad weather, we can call anywhere using our landline without any extra charges. Time Warner offers good services for cheaper than any other provider. However whenever we have had to move our services due to moving homes it is always a nightmare and takes months to get everything running correctly. Also when we have technical issues the customer service reps can either be very good or not know anything so it's a total shot in the dark if your going to get a good rep or not.
Lina D.
How can it be that we received excellent service from Time Warner Cable in NYC? We were very relieved and impressed, since we were expecting the worst for out new installation of TWC service for Internet usage.

First, the customer service reps were very professional and helpful in setting up the appointment.

Then, we were sure that the cable guy would never appear or be very late but, amazingly, he came right on time!!

Finally, the cable guy turned out to be very professional and did a fine job in hooking up our modem and router, and now we have much better wifi than we had before with ClearWifi( Sprint).
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC
0 stars for TWC but they are making me give at least 1 in order to review. Truly I only have this service because it is the only one available. Their customer service is absolute crap and unless you cry and threaten them they do not give a crap. Keep very careful records every time you call them making a note of who you spoke with, time/date, and what they said. If they push back make them go to the recordings - they record everything and will have no choice but to bend, it just takes forever. The actual service is way overpriced and doesn't work very well. I like the OnDemand feature but it doesn't work half the time. They continue to take away helpful features (can no longer rewind from the end of a recorded program, you have to start over from the beginning) and don't add any value. Total crap.
Brandi W.
Mililani, HI
The reason for the 3 star rating is due to having cable box issues. The remote they give is so insane. In order to control the volume you have to push the aux button first then adjust the volume, if you want to switch channels you have to push the cable button first then the channel buttons, if you want to control the TV you have to push the TV button first. You also have to be standing right in front of the cable box pointing the remote directly at it or it won't work. It's pretty frustrating and annoying. There's also a lag after pushing the remote buttons. I don't get why it can't just be easier!
April U.
Milwaukee, WI
I am not a huge fan of TW. Their customer service is not the best you are often on hold for long periods of time and their pricing is all over the place. Their promos are so confusing!! You often forget when your promo ends so your price gets jacked up and you have to then try to get another promo. It's way too expenses and you get sucked into buying channels you don't use or watch just to get 1 channel you do watch. Overall, terrible. We are actually getting ready to drop them and buy everything a la cart (Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Starz, etc. ) if they don't watch out, they may become the next Blockbuster.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Way way way too expensive the longer you're with the company the more you have to pay it's almost like they're punishing you for staying with them half the time most of the channels won't come in not available please try again you see that 10 times a day you call and ask why your bills so how you get this huge run around they know that a lot of places don't have anything other than their service and to me they take full advantage of that and charge these astronomical prices which I do not understand it all because it's all these other places can offer quality cable services internet and phone at these prices then so can Time Warner they just choose not to I think it's a huge scam I think they got the customer if I had an option I would definitely be with another company
Sahara S.
Lima, OH
The first week or so seemed pretty great... But... Then our internet started dropping out literally every 10-15 minutes. (If we were lucky, we could go 2 hours without resetting the router and modem to get it back) My husband called to ask about some improvement or inspection, and the rep on the phone only told him, "everything looks good on our end, it must be you guys." Our equipment is fine, it's brand new, and they wouldn't even send anyone out to make sure everything was okay! I was furious. When it works, it's fast, and it's great. But... It has to actually work to maintain the speed..
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
3 stars is being generous. This company is terrible. I have to reset my DVR at LEAST once a day. I occasionally have to do it twice a day. my channels switch to another region near me and then I lose all of my favorite ones. It is very annoying. Not to mention I feel you pay for a lot of things you don't really need. Especially when all of my channels change to sports shows and non of my family members watch any kinds of sports and I am forced to once again reset my box through the App or calling customer service. Ugh! If there was a better option I would be on it like white on rice!
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. They tried to cheat my dad by claiming we had unpaid bills from years ago, so they shut off our service. Their customer service is AWFUL. They refused to come pick up their equipment after we cancelled service, and tried to charge for doing so. However, I recently moved into an apartment and they were super helpful and understanding with my roommates and me about setting up cable in our apartment. We had to use this company because it is the only company my realtors do cable through, but the service was okay and our internet is very fast.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?