BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sabrina H.
Bloomingdale, IL
I have Comcast which is owned by Time Warner Cable. They channels that is provided is awesome but the monthly price and bad customer service, not so awesome. I really like the dvr box but it tend to freeze a little more that it should. Recently just added Netflix to menu.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is the worst. About a year ago my husband and I got rid of cable because of the terrible service. We've been double billed so many times and sitting on hold to speak to a customer service rep is a joke. Until my city gets a new provider we will not have cable.
Laken E.
Awful. It's the only company I can use in my building so I have to use it. It is so expensive. The service is terrible - the internet slows way down in the evenings and sometimes the TV cuts in and out. I would not recommend TWC if you can avoid it and use someone else.
Rachel B.
It's our only option for cable and internet so I guess we have to like it. Generally their customer service is hit or miss. Sometimes we've had a good experience, but sometimes they've been pretty terrible. In the beginning they tried to up the bill thinking we wouldn't notice. Just be sure to pay attention to your bill at all times to make sure you're paying the same every month!
Shelby S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had to call a few times because the WiFi in my apartment went out but the customer service people have always been super helpful and nice. I get my services included in my rent so I don't know about pricing but I would certainly consider using them in the future.
Lily Y.
My dad like to only get cable every couple of years whenever it is almost time for the world cup. This is when i am able to catch up on all of the shows I like such as PLL, The Fosters, TWD, TVD, and more! Service is always great and the installers are always very kind!
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
I am not happy with TWC service. Their prices are extremely high and they are always cutting in and out and I have to reset my modem. I have asked them to look at it several times, and several times I get some excuse. Wish we had other options in our area to choose from.
Rebekah H.
Fairfield, OH
Time Warner is fine as long as you have your own modem and router. Mine kept breaking, so I just bought my own. Customer service isn't great, but they always send someone out to fix things. I would be interested in other providers, but my apartment only allows Time Warner
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly, I am very disappointed with Time Warner. We have terrible internet service. I just upgraded to make it better and aside from paying now over $100 a month for just internet, the bandwidth is extremely slow. If we had any other option, I would jump at the chance.
Kymi A.
This is a great service alwyas helpful on the phone and on house calls they stay till the job is done. I do love the selection of movies and channels avail. I also have cable and it's blinging fast! All around I am happy to have made them my cable and internet provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?