BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Megan H.
Megan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This cable is okay could be better. Internet isn't the best it goes slow. I've had to call them a couple times. They are rude just depends on who you get to talk to when you call. Not expensive. Guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford another.
Ana Carolina D.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner Cable was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. We like a lot and recommend.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Techie Expert
Unfortunately, Time Warner Cable is the only option in my area. I would not have them otherwise. They constantly raise their prices from month to month, have horrible customer service, and are very difficult to get in touch with. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!
Karis C.
Karis C.
Honestly, Time Warner Cable has given us so many troubles. The TV will stop working periodically due to issues with TWC. At times, our internet will go down- and everyone else with the company will also be without internet. It's cheap, but they don't do a great job in general.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Austin, TX
Timer warner cable is good! It has good quality. When it comes about customer service is the best and they are the nicest people you can talk to! We have cable and internet and its kinda of pricey when before it was affordable but now in my case not so good but I still like it
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is a very hot cable can I have internet and cable and I pay $149 a month my channels I'll be watching and all the sudden it scrambles I have to change the channel then change the channel back in order for it to get to work right I do not recommend Time Warner Cable
C G.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
While I do not pay the TWC bills or deal with their customer service, I do watch TV a lot and I have never had a problem with the company. The only thing that is inconvenient is that you can only record two things at a time, and you can't watch anything but what is recording.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?