BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tyla B.
Midland City, AL
Time Warner Cable isn't the best Internet service provider out there, but it's the best one in my area. If you get it during a promotion, it's pretty affordable. When the promotion ends, I'd get rid of cable and just sign up for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.
Vickie C.
Lexington, KY
I have my internet and cable through time warner. I think that I pay entirely too much money for cable. We only watch a handful of channels but must pay for the ones that contain what I call garbage I don't want in my home. I don't watch it so why do I have to pay for it.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
The service is good. But the customer service lacks a lot. And if you have a problem got for beads with your Internet or your cable. Good luck finding somebody that will help you. They hang up the phone on you and just make it seem like it was a mistake or not their fault
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I do think they do a better job than Comcast. I do not think the price is the best and the customer service could be better. We had an outside box hit by lightening and it took forever to get fixed and it is not not working right and they said there is nothing they can do.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Kayla J.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable is ok... I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others but it is so hard finding a good quality cable/internet place that I might. The customer service seems to be getting better but the internet still runs incredibly slow at times which is unfortunate.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
They are fine in general, when we first started using it we had big problems with the internet connectivity, and were dicks about fixing it, but once it was fixed, it's been nothing but smooth sailing. All in all it's great when it works, but when it doesn't it's a pain.
Krystle K.
Lewiston, ME
Time Warners prices fluctuate, I can never expect the same bill twice. I switched to them from DirecTV because of the same issue. I find that their "high speed" internet is slow and cuts out often. I am satisfied with my cable programming but disappointed with the price. Their customer service is sub par as well. You can't speak with one associate and get a straight answer.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?