BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shontae M.
Lawndale, CA
I have had this cable company for many years i love that they have a lot of different channels to choose from when i call i can get some one on the phone fairly quickly i haven't had any problems good internet access and i get to see all my favorite shows
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
My internet always cuts out, and I can never get anyone on the phone to pay attention to what I'm saying long enough to actually help me. When I do go into their office or have a service done at my residence, however, their customer service is exemplary.
Liza P.
Time Warner Cable was great at first, until they started a new plan. They took away majority of the channels they provided, and upped the prices even more in order to get those channels back. I don't recommend this company, unless you want to get jipped.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
I use Time Warner for our cable company. I have them because when its storming i want to be able to watch the news. Customer service could be better and faster. I like that we don't lose our cable during a storm. Thats my favorite part of the whole thing.
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
I can't say time warner is my favorite. The customer service is horrible. It's outsourced to India and I have the hardest time understanding them as they have a hard time understanding me. We are often double billed and our service is always interrupted.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?