BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Darlene M.
The price for service is through the roof. The service goes out on certain channels and they don't help you try to lower your bill despite their issues. The equipment is old and won't replace it. Very dissatisfied and I only ask for the basics in service.
Laynie C.
Buda, TX
TWC is not my favorite, but with my location I don't have much choice. It is expensive for the type of product I receive. I am constantly having to reboot my cable boxes, my remotes always stop working, and a lot of times my on-demand channels don't work.
Amber C.
For the most part my Internet provider gets the job done. But I am paying way too much for just Internet and it isn't even the most expensive package....not to mention that if you have a router provided by them you pay monthly as if you're renting it out.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
I like Time Warner Cable as a cable company and as a phone service because it's great but the only problem we have ever had was with their Internet but other than that their service is great and I love that I can record my shows so i can watch them later.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I feel that for the price we pay we have very slow internet. They keep saying they send us faster modems but I never see much difference in the old and new. I wish it was faster and didn't crash as often, but it's all hats available in our area right now.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?