BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Martha O.
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Laken E.
Laken E.
Awful. It's the only company I can use in my building so I have to use it. It is so expensive. The service is terrible - the internet slows way down in the evenings and sometimes the TV cuts in and out. I would not recommend TWC if you can avoid it and use someone else.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Time Warner cable is the worst. Their customer service is absolutely atrocious. Your Internet is slow, and they change your service rates after the first year. If I can find a Nother service provider that provided me decent Internet access in my area, I would drop them.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Lewisville, NC
I've been using time warner cable for quite a while now and even a couple of years back. I have to say TWC did meet my expectations and it's actually more cheaper then other cable companies. I love there customer service I recommend anybody to consider switching to TWC.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
I've subscribed to time warner cable for years, they always have a good deal on a bundle for Internet, cable, and phone, they are pretty reasonable in comparison to the other companies available on the market and they are a company I trust to deliver good entertainment.
Allysha Mae G.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
Pretty good cable company. They have great deals and fairly good customer service. There have been a few hiccups with their service, but nothing too bad. I like this company quite a lot and I'm glad my family chose to switch to this company. I'd def recommend to others!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Bethel Park, PA
We get a lot of outages a lot. Time Warner is the only option for my roommates and I to have so we really didn't have a choice. When we've called customer service they help with what they can I suppose. It could be better but we're in college so we take what we can get.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I've had time warner cable for years. Within the last heart hey have jacked up their prices for all services. Old promos are no longer in tact anymore. They did have a support number to call and they did make adjustments but my bill was still $50 more than it used to be
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?