BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner would not be my choice of cable provider, but they are my only option... Their service is slow and it's hard to talk to a real person when you call their helpline. I guess it's an average affordability for cable providers. I would not recommend their service.
Rebekah H.
Fairfield, OH
Time Warner is fine as long as you have your own modem and router. Mine kept breaking, so I just bought my own. Customer service isn't great, but they always send someone out to fix things. I would be interested in other providers, but my apartment only allows Time Warner
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
We have had Time Warner Cable for five years and love them. The rates are comparably low. They offer great bundles, we bundle tv, phone, and Internet. Our internet is fast and reliable. Time Warner Cable also has fast and effective customer service, if you do happen to need help.
Nora B.
Constantly having trouble with my signals going out and channels not displaying I must call once a week to reboot my cable box they are friendly on the phone but I shouldn't have to speak to them in the first place ! Prices are constantly going up horrible company for sure
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is Ok. I don't really have a choice but to use them. I think their pricing is outrageous especially just for internet and their customer service is pretty crappy. i had to call 5 different times just to get internet set up at house that previously had internet.
Krystle K.
Lewiston, ME
Time Warners prices fluctuate, I can never expect the same bill twice. I switched to them from DirecTV because of the same issue. I find that their "high speed" internet is slow and cuts out often. I am satisfied with my cable programming but disappointed with the price. Their customer service is sub par as well. You can't speak with one associate and get a straight answer.
Kymi A.
This is a great service alwyas helpful on the phone and on house calls they stay till the job is done. I do love the selection of movies and channels avail. I also have cable and it's blinging fast! All around I am happy to have made them my cable and internet provider.
Laken E.
Awful. It's the only company I can use in my building so I have to use it. It is so expensive. The service is terrible - the internet slows way down in the evenings and sometimes the TV cuts in and out. I would not recommend TWC if you can avoid it and use someone else.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?