BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Aditi B.
Columbus, OH
I have had an okay experience with time warner. They are the only providers in my area so I don't have much of a choice. They tend to have poor customer service. My first installation in my new apartment took longer than 3 weeks because they kept skipping appointments and showing up at the wrong time. And even though a pay for the fast plan, it's never been the greatest connection.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
If you are a new user they treat you like a king, but they don't reward loyalty very well. Our bills are constantly increased after our introductory offer ends and we constantly have to call. As for service itself. you cannot beat the speed- we love it far better than AT&T!!
Valarie I.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is the largest provider in town but they do seem to have a lot of trouble with buffering with cable. The customer service is nothing to brag about but they are responsive and get things done a relatively timely manner. I wouldn't say I'm completely loyal though.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I am very disappointed in Time Warner. We seem to outages quite frequently. It is very expensive for what you get. I was so excited to get a lot of channels but most channels are advertisements. We called to cancel and were told we couldn't cancel for 2 years. We weren't told that when we signed up. Our bill keeps going up without notice. I wouldn't recommend Time Warner. SORRY!
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Marlena S.
Expensive, rarely worth it because there's hardly anything on TV anymore. Also whenever there's bad weather, Time Warner is almost guaranteed to temporarily black out even though we live in a major metropolitan city. Rates continue to go up and service is lackluster. We're gonna cancel eventually.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is okay when you initially want to sign up. They try to offer you bundles. so you end up purchasing things that you wont even use. Customer Services is not the greatest but I have had experience with other cable companies and Time Warner Cable is on the better side.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of the worst internet, phone and TV providers. Their service is slow, their customer service is unreliable, their prices are the highest, and they raise it as time goes by- also if you try switching you'll find that they have monopolized on areas so you can't switch
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?