BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jesca S.
TW is slow when you have an issue. Never on time when they say they will be at your house. When you're on the phone with them, they transfer you about 30 times.
Jill D.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable is more expensive, which is a huge turn off. But, the service they provide and their customer service is much better than other providers I've used. So, it's a win loose situation.
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
Very good so far. I used ATT for years and had too much trouble with it and ever since switching, it's been a great experience.
Elizabeth C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only provider in my area. I need to reset my internet often, make it it quite inconvenient. Can be slow at times, especially if there are multiple devices being used at once
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
I hate their "customer service" but I live in an area with no other options as of yet.
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
Lots of hassles and they are rude! Never on time to appointment. Left my house a mess!
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
raevan s.
Time Warner is an okay provider the internet connection is a little slow but the Hd channels are perfect!
Kyle A.
New Lebanon, NY
I live in a rural area, where internet is spotty. Time Warner has provided the best possible coverage, all things considered
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?