BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Techie Expert
They are a pretty good company. We get good signal strength in our location for both cable and internet. It's little pricey but the prices and packages are competitive. The guys that hooked everything up were fast and polite. I wish we could have more channels but I'm satisfied.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
I don't really like Time Warner Cable they sometimes cost too much I really only get a cable to watch basketball games really. The take too long to come to you when you need them and their prices could be a little more affordable. however, they have been getting a little better.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
If it were up to me we wouldn't have cable . But my hubby loves ESPN and we have kiddos. We have no other options except satellite which is a trap! Time Warner is outrageous and over priced . The only way you a deal is your initial year and after that it's raised more and more .
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I ADORE TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!
My family has tried and used all of the cable subscriptions available and time warner cable suited us best! Super cheap for such a great internet and cable service! I always tell everyone to switch over to Time warner because it's simply the best!!
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Time Warner cable has poor customer service. Their fastest internet moves slower than a turtle. Their is always interruption with the cable and internet. They are very over priced. They don't care about their customers. I do not recommend them to anyone not even my worse enemy.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Willard, OH
Customer service with TWC is actually terrible. They are rude and typically unhelpful. I only use TWC because the service is better in my area than any other internet company. That being said, we lose service a lot and some days are better than others. At best, TWC is mediocre.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of the worst internet, phone and TV providers. Their service is slow, their customer service is unreliable, their prices are the highest, and they raise it as time goes by- also if you try switching you'll find that they have monopolized on areas so you can't switch
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
emily n.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
LaTia E.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is okay when you initially want to sign up. They try to offer you bundles. so you end up purchasing things that you wont even use. Customer Services is not the greatest but I have had experience with other cable companies and Time Warner Cable is on the better side.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?