BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Aditi B.
Columbus, OH
I have had an okay experience with time warner. They are the only providers in my area so I don't have much of a choice. They tend to have poor customer service. My first installation in my new apartment took longer than 3 weeks because they kept skipping appointments and showing up at the wrong time. And even though a pay for the fast plan, it's never been the greatest connection.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Valarie I.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is the largest provider in town but they do seem to have a lot of trouble with buffering with cable. The customer service is nothing to brag about but they are responsive and get things done a relatively timely manner. I wouldn't say I'm completely loyal though.
Taylor V.
While I do not pay the TWC bills or deal with their customer service, I do watch TV a lot and I have never had a problem with the company. The only thing that is inconvenient is that you can only record two things at a time, and you can't watch anything but what is recording.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I ADORE TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!
My family has tried and used all of the cable subscriptions available and time warner cable suited us best! Super cheap for such a great internet and cable service! I always tell everyone to switch over to Time warner because it's simply the best!!
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
I don't like this company at all but unfortunately they are the only ones in the area that I can get unlimited internet through. I don't like the fact that if you are a long time customer you are not entitled to any discounts with them but new customers get such cheap offers.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I am very disappointed in Time Warner. We seem to outages quite frequently. It is very expensive for what you get. I was so excited to get a lot of channels but most channels are advertisements. We called to cancel and were told we couldn't cancel for 2 years. We weren't told that when we signed up. Our bill keeps going up without notice. I wouldn't recommend Time Warner. SORRY!
Marlena S.
Expensive, rarely worth it because there's hardly anything on TV anymore. Also whenever there's bad weather, Time Warner is almost guaranteed to temporarily black out even though we live in a major metropolitan city. Rates continue to go up and service is lackluster. We're gonna cancel eventually.
Amber S.
RATES ARE RIDICULOUS. I have to constantly call because my rates are raised every year for the same basic high speed service. Quality of the internet is great and does as I need but the cost and rising cost is deplorable. If you can use another service in your area, I would.
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?