BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
TWC sucks! I regularly have to call them because they have increased our costs without alerting us that specials are ending and/or offering us new discounted packages. We pay for turbo internet and it regularly goes out on us. Would not recommend TWC to anyone!
Yanira U.
Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
I am not going to say they are the best cable providers but they are also not the worst because I've had worse before. The cable works great most of the time but the internet is not the best. They do not meet my expectations but then again it could be the area.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
If I had any other choice of internet at my apartment I would definitely pick another one. I have been stuck with TWC for 6 years now and every year I have multiple issues. I got rid of cable to help save money and I always have issues with internet connection.
Alma C.
Alma C.
The honest, there service seems to just get worst and worst. When calling customer service they make you wait hours before answering and when they do they transfer you to talk to someone else and there goes another hour waiting. They are crazy expensive !!!!!!!
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
I hate Comcast. However they have spent an ridiculous amount of money to keep competitors out so they can provide horrible customer service, and increase price by 20% every year without losing customers. I can't wait for Google Fiber to come to my neighborhood.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Why I have them? Only cable provider I have. Would I willingly subscribe if it wasn't? No. It has a spotty connection where I live, and they won't do anything about it. There customer service is more than sub-par, and there technicians can't solve basic issues.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner is a good cable company. Their prices are okay. I just have regular cable. Its my first year with this cable company and now they are becoming Spectrum. I hope their prices stay and the same and all. I recommend this cable company to all my friends.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. We have downgraded to the lowest possible package and tend to use on demand for most of our tv viewing. Not worth the money at all. Customer service is usually foreign based and hard to communicate with. No I would not recommend them to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?