BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber L.
Willard, OH
Customer service with TWC is actually terrible. They are rude and typically unhelpful. I only use TWC because the service is better in my area than any other internet company. That being said, we lose service a lot and some days are better than others. At best, TWC is mediocre.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Megan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This cable is okay could be better. Internet isn't the best it goes slow. I've had to call them a couple times. They are rude just depends on who you get to talk to when you call. Not expensive. Guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford another.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
I don't like this company at all but unfortunately they are the only ones in the area that I can get unlimited internet through. I don't like the fact that if you are a long time customer you are not entitled to any discounts with them but new customers get such cheap offers.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is okay when you initially want to sign up. They try to offer you bundles. so you end up purchasing things that you wont even use. Customer Services is not the greatest but I have had experience with other cable companies and Time Warner Cable is on the better side.
Aditi B.
Columbus, OH
I have had an okay experience with time warner. They are the only providers in my area so I don't have much of a choice. They tend to have poor customer service. My first installation in my new apartment took longer than 3 weeks because they kept skipping appointments and showing up at the wrong time. And even though a pay for the fast plan, it's never been the greatest connection.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable internet has been pretty good. We have had it about a year and haven't had issues with the service. The only thing that I have a small issue with is that the bill will up every year. They do offer other services that we don't have buy may look into in the future.
Beth W.
Fast internet speeds that you can't get elsewhere however service goes in and out so much I don't know that it's worth it. The prices and all the added fees are really high and make it hard to afford each month. Unfortunately there is nothing else in our area or I would switch.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I just switched to time warner. So far I gotta say, I'm very impressed! They noticed a signal issue and have spent a lot of time resolving it. They rebuilt one line and reran another line. The Internet is pretty fast and the tv looks very sharp and is working excellent as well!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?