BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner cable is unreliable and not as fat as advertised, however It isn't that bad either. It works when you need it to and it's really the only good company for internet where I am at. They need to work on fiber optics and hopefully we can get the outages down to a minimum.
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Can be pricey and unreliable and difficult to navigate at times. Provides most popular channels and is a pretty basic cable company. They do have a variety or packages to choose from and will work with customers. Not my favorite company but it is definitely an option to consider
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love time warner cable so much! The people that work there are awesome and always try to do whatever they can to help you through your problem. I have had time warner almost all my life, (back then it was called insight) and when charter takes over i will continue to use them.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Internet service is excellent!! I hav had their cable service in the past, but it's lousy and too expensive. Not to mention they are like Comcast cable and their cable prices go up every month. They say it's taxes, but how can they go up each month when you use the same service?
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
It's an ok cable company. I don't have other choices where I live though. It's pretty much met my expectations. Customer service is nice, but they don't really care to help lower your bill. To get all the channels I like it's a little expensive. I don't recommend for or against.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Switched from AT&T Uverse last year. Better On Demand choices, faster internet. Setup was a bit of a mess, they brought the wrong boxes, then charged me more each month to get the correct ones. My fault for trying to sign up online via chat vs a phone call or in person, I guess.
Jana H.
Jana H.
At first we had some trouble with our TWD but I would say over all the past two years, it has been pretty okay. I don't have to deal with customer service much so I can't say weather its good or not. I have heard lots and lots of complaints from others both in person and online.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
If it were up to me we wouldn't have cable . But my hubby loves ESPN and we have kiddos. We have no other options except satellite which is a trap! Time Warner is outrageous and over priced . The only way you a deal is your initial year and after that it's raised more and more .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?