BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elyssa W.
I live in a college town and it is the only cable/wifi company around in the area. There are three of us in the house all we have is wifi and we pay 90 dollars a month. It's crappy and when we call customer service they tell us it's because we are by a bar.
Ellen H.
We get our local channels and that's all we need. Provides decent service. We only use cable for the news and sometimes sporting events and the olympics which are on TV but other than that we usually use other subscription services to get our entertainment.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
It's expensive. Don't watch an awful lot of television. I subscribed to Time Warner Cable as part of my internet package. Customer service was great when I subscribed. I've not called them since. If you watch a lot of TV yes I would recommend. Otherwise no.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
Ive never had an issue with my Time Warner Services before. I like that I'm able to use my log in information for my time warner to stream things online. My boyfriend and I split the bill so the internet and TV package is more than affordable for our needs.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
The quality is good. We haven't had any issues. 3 star rating based on price. Why do they offer new customers a better price than someone who has been a good customer for many years? This is frustrating! We have phone, internet, and cable bundled together.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH
I like Time Warner Cable. Usually never have any problems with connection. Great packages to choose from. But it does start getting a little pricey when you start adding home phone and internet to the cable bill. I would still recommend it to other people.
Hannah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Great customer service. Very affordable especially for college students. Basic packages still include great internet and cable options. It has exceeded my expectations. Most affordable tv provider I have come across. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley H.
Bimble, KY
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. I HAVE ENJOYED THEM UP TO THIS POINT AND THEY HAVE MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I DO WISH THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER BUT COMPARED TO OTHER LOCALS TWC IS THE CHEAPER I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY..
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
Good choices of channels but packages are very expensive. Make it cheaper please and fast. They did take two weeks to come and install the internet and I called them over a million times and no one was of any help at customer service. I would not recommend
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
When we first signed up it was great! Now after almost three long years our service sucks! Our WiFi is always going in and out, our TV also loves to go in and out! way too pricey!! on demand sucks!! hardly any shows on there! will not recommend time warner
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?