BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I was previously subscribed to Comcast and I miss the service more than you know. We are constantly having issues with our connection not to mention, each month my bill is increased with no explanation other than misc charges. I would leave this service if there were options in the area I live.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Time Warner Cable for internet services. The service was so terrible until I finally found out that they were not providing us with the correct service that we were paying for. They fixed the problem and took $5 off of my monthly bill which was nice of them to do.
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Marlena S.
Expensive, rarely worth it because there's hardly anything on TV anymore. Also whenever there's bad weather, Time Warner is almost guaranteed to temporarily black out even though we live in a major metropolitan city. Rates continue to go up and service is lackluster. We're gonna cancel eventually.
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
We have some issues streaming on our time Warner Internet but other than that, we never have trouble with our service. Our internet has only been down once in 2 years and with our last provider, we were having to call customer support weekly. Very happy to have made the switch!
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
Terrible customer service centers a bit pricey and when ordering your service they like to try to push things on you. There are good things though like clear picture there is no contracts but mind you the price you are receiving is only for a year and then they jack those up.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of the worst internet, phone and TV providers. Their service is slow, their customer service is unreliable, their prices are the highest, and they raise it as time goes by- also if you try switching you'll find that they have monopolized on areas so you can't switch
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I just switched to time warner. So far I gotta say, I'm very impressed! They noticed a signal issue and have spent a lot of time resolving it. They rebuilt one line and reran another line. The Internet is pretty fast and the tv looks very sharp and is working excellent as well!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?