BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Moon K.
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Good cable service provider, there are tons of channels but most are not included in the package. I rather have under 100 channels that are worth watching to. Commercials are the worst part and with that they should lower their fees instead of robbing customers.
amanda l.
amanda l.
Time Warner is ran by a bunch of monkeys. I swear they never do anything right, and they charge for every single thing. Specifically: a router that I bought and installed myself, I pay $6 a month for added on to my $180 a month bill, just for cable and internet.
Alma C.
Alma C.
The honest, there service seems to just get worst and worst. When calling customer service they make you wait hours before answering and when they do they transfer you to talk to someone else and there goes another hour waiting. They are crazy expensive !!!!!!!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
If I had any other choice of internet at my apartment I would definitely pick another one. I have been stuck with TWC for 6 years now and every year I have multiple issues. I got rid of cable to help save money and I always have issues with internet connection.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. We have downgraded to the lowest possible package and tend to use on demand for most of our tv viewing. Not worth the money at all. Customer service is usually foreign based and hard to communicate with. No I would not recommend them to anyone.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner is a good cable company. Their prices are okay. I just have regular cable. Its my first year with this cable company and now they are becoming Spectrum. I hope their prices stay and the same and all. I recommend this cable company to all my friends.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?