BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Christian R.
Austin , TX
I have the tv, phone, and internet bundle. I like it, we did have issues with the service a couple of months ago, and they were really fat and understanding about the situation. They also credited for every day that the service was off. The technician was very professional.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I am very disappointed in Time Warner. We seem to outages quite frequently. It is very expensive for what you get. I was so excited to get a lot of channels but most channels are advertisements. We called to cancel and were told we couldn't cancel for 2 years. We weren't told that when we signed up. Our bill keeps going up without notice. I wouldn't recommend Time Warner. SORRY!
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Time Warner Cable for internet services. The service was so terrible until I finally found out that they were not providing us with the correct service that we were paying for. They fixed the problem and took $5 off of my monthly bill which was nice of them to do.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is a very hot cable can I have internet and cable and I pay $149 a month my channels I'll be watching and all the sudden it scrambles I have to change the channel then change the channel back in order for it to get to work right I do not recommend Time Warner Cable
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
The only reason why we have TWC is because of the Dodger channel in our area Sportsnet LA. I pay so much for cable but I guess it's worth it for this channel alone. I hardly have any connection problems but when I do their customer service solved it right away. So far, two thumbs up!
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Of course, I am never happy with the cost of watching TV. If the channel comes in over the air, why should I have to pay for it? When I call for repair or questions or I have to go to the facility, I am never happy with my wait time. I would recommend but with reservations.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable internet has been pretty good. We have had it about a year and haven't had issues with the service. The only thing that I have a small issue with is that the bill will up every year. They do offer other services that we don't have buy may look into in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?