BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY
They show the same things over and over the prprice is terrible the quality of the picture is terrible . not a top notch company but they will try to work with you. They have bundles and packages that all sound the same. There is no major price drop in the plans.
Regina L.
Regina L.
Port Neches, TX
I have had very few problems with my Time Warner Cable and when I do the service is great and the service techs are always very helpful and answer any questions that I may have. The price is comparable to other competitors. I would definitely recommend to others.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using them for almost 10 years. The actual service is great but the prices are way to expensive for no reason. Also, one thing that really bothers me is the amount of mail they sent you home advertising all their other services. Such a waste of paper!
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
I'm sorry I am not a fan I use to have brightouse until I moved. They kinda....well are not so great and they are expensive and mys service constantly goes out. I will say they have good channel options but that is all I can say. I just wish they ran more promos
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Good cable service provider, there are tons of channels but most are not included in the package. I rather have under 100 channels that are worth watching to. Commercials are the worst part and with that they should lower their fees instead of robbing customers.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Always great service and you can't beat the prices in the more populated areas. I've been with TIme Warner for two years now and customer service has always been very helpful the few times I did have to call. I like that I can get my internet and cable from them
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
I wish I could be done with Time Warner, but they're who my area uses for cable & internet. The internet speeds are way lower than promised, and they're almost always messed up when it comes to billing. Watch your bill for sneaky charges. The little ones add up!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Customer service is terrible. I've been with them for around four years now and the only reason I haven't switched is the lack of other options in my area. The price we pay for our Internet and wifi does not match the quality of service we get. Do not recommend.
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?