BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jolyn W.
Ehh. Good and bad. Internet goes out alot,but cable is great. We only have a basic cable package though.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
They are god awful and so is their internet. It's constantly slowing down and you never get the speed you pay for.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I think Time Warner Cable is a good company, and they have relatively cheap prices compared to others companies when it comes to internet service. I am currently paying $46 roughly a month for a 100mbps connection download and 1mbps upload, which is I think is cheaper than other companies. I am happy with my TWC service, and I was able to use my modem/router in my house instead of having to pay an additional monthly lease fee.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I would definitely not recommend or use again. Their customer service is lacking.
Allison N.
Staten Island, NY
Internet is reliable MOST of the time. Sometimes it does go out but not very often. The service has gotten better over the years.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Was not happy with there internet or cable when i had it in idaho. its sucked. i the internet was slow as hell. and the cable sucked!
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
Worst cable & internet provider ever. Our service was always stopped or interrupted for no reason & our bill was always outrageous. I have nothing good to say about this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?