BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is okay when you initially want to sign up. They try to offer you bundles. so you end up purchasing things that you wont even use. Customer Services is not the greatest but I have had experience with other cable companies and Time Warner Cable is on the better side.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Amber S.
RATES ARE RIDICULOUS. I have to constantly call because my rates are raised every year for the same basic high speed service. Quality of the internet is great and does as I need but the cost and rising cost is deplorable. If you can use another service in your area, I would.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I've always had time warner cable. No matter where I have lived. I can not go with cable or WiFi. Pros? I can't ever miss out on a show because I use the DVR!! Con's? Sometimes when the bad weather hits the cable acts up. But that's normal and that problem is usually fixed right away.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Time Warner cable has poor customer service. Their fastest internet moves slower than a turtle. Their is always interruption with the cable and internet. They are very over priced. They don't care about their customers. I do not recommend them to anyone not even my worse enemy.
Marlena S.
Expensive, rarely worth it because there's hardly anything on TV anymore. Also whenever there's bad weather, Time Warner is almost guaranteed to temporarily black out even though we live in a major metropolitan city. Rates continue to go up and service is lackluster. We're gonna cancel eventually.
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
Terrible customer service centers a bit pricey and when ordering your service they like to try to push things on you. There are good things though like clear picture there is no contracts but mind you the price you are receiving is only for a year and then they jack those up.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?