BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Erin P.
Erin P.
Cortland, NY
When your choices are few and far between, Time Warner Cable may be your only option. Unfortunately, that was the case for my husband and I following our last move. I wish I had something nice to say about the service, but I don't like to lie...so I just won't say anything at all.
Time Warner Cable is my local provider. I subscribe to the basic plan because the deluxe plans are far too expensive. We haven't often needed to use customer service, but when we have the experience has been satisfactory. For basic cable, it meets our needs and we would recommend.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable internet has been pretty good. We have had it about a year and haven't had issues with the service. The only thing that I have a small issue with is that the bill will up every year. They do offer other services that we don't have buy may look into in the future.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
I really don't like time warner cable. I only use them because it's my only option. The prices are outrageous, the signal goes in and out with the Internet and the customer service is awful. I just cancelled my cable last week. I only use Internet services from them now. Terrible.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
New York , NY
I used to have Verizon but I moved and my new building only supported TWC. It took me a little while to adjust to the new system, but now I much prefer TWC to fios. Pricewise, they are not much different but I like the offerings more from TWC and the ability to restart live shows.
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
We had a bundle package of Internet,cable and landline for 20 plus years. They kept raising the price and raising the price so we finally dropped them and went to Directv. They need to have better value on the product it is really expensive. At this time I would not recommend them
Summer L.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Time Warner Cable is pretty good for the most part. I'll always have my complaints. They've got great customer service, but I would only know that because I've had to talk to them quite a bit. Our wifi starts to slow down once we are close to bill time and it's really aggravating.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Worse service ever. I cannot go 1 month without a cable, Internet or phone concern. I've been forced to stay with them because my area only provides service from them. Customer service is excellent but they're not controlling service at my home. I'd never recommend TWC to others.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Techie Expert
We have had Time Warner Cable for five years and love them. The rates are comparably low. They offer great bundles, we bundle tv, phone, and Internet. Our internet is fast and reliable. Time Warner Cable also has fast and effective customer service, if you do happen to need help.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Of all companies I've used in the past, I find time Warner to be the best I've dealt with, experiencing the least amount of interruptions, the speediest in problem resolution, and friendly staff, and service personnel. Even dealing with customer service calls are quick, and easy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?