BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Unfortunately the only provider in my area, so I have no other choice. Internet service is all we use, and it's pretty good. But we haven't used them for TV services for years.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Customer service is impeccable. The prices is outstanding. They're all around a great company
Aubrey R.
Dothan, AL
I don't like it as much as some of the other services you can use. not a lot of shows you can watch.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
Always had time warner growing up and have always had problems for one thing or another. Prices aren't the best but when there are no other options it's who you have to go with or else you won't have any service.
Patricia  L.
Just switched to time warner from direct TV and so far I'm loving the service and the on demand play
keara j.
Blue creek, OH
The internet is okay , it goes out frequently , but i like that we don't have a certain amount of gigs that we can use
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
Their customer service was not great when we had their service. When it was Insight customer service was great
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
We only have time warner cable because our apartment landlord does not allow dish installed. I hate that they charge you so much for so few channels! Yes , the channels go up to over 500 but it's the same programs. Regular, HD and I don't know what else! Why would you want 3-4 formats of the same network that shows the same program and I can not see the difference in the picture quality. I hate it! I miss my direct TV with hundreds of DIFFERENT channels! Definitely moving next year to a place that allows satellite so I can go back to direct TV again!
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?