BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I mean it's a necessity to have internet. There aren't many options. The customer service is good when you get someone but their products are mediocre. I had cable but I barely used it and they made you rent their box. I don't understand....if you buy cable it should be included.
Laura P.
Goleta, CA
They've been an okay provider for me. The one time I did need something they were very confusing. I called and They told me I needed to go to the store, but then when I went they said I just needed to call. But in the end my problem was fixed. Other than that experience, it's fine.
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
My mom chose this company and it's great. It has it's moments. It's nothing completely terrible or anything and their help services are great. What bugs me is because we're so near the border, sometimes our devices don't connect properly to the strong wifi signal being sent out.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Can be pricey and unreliable and difficult to navigate at times. Provides most popular channels and is a pretty basic cable company. They do have a variety or packages to choose from and will work with customers. Not my favorite company but it is definitely an option to consider
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My WiFi could work fine throughout the day and then unexpectedly it just stops and i restart it and it just won't work. eventually i get fed up and just leave it and after an hour or so it starts working again. i would definitely switch over to another company if i could but its too much.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner Cable was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. We like a lot and recommend.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable internet has been pretty good. We have had it about a year and haven't had issues with the service. The only thing that I have a small issue with is that the bill will up every year. They do offer other services that we don't have buy may look into in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?