BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
allison G.
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
My experience with Time Warner Cable has been really good. They've always been very helpful, nice, and patient with me. My only complaint would be how expensive it is but I don't pay for my cable so I let it be. But if I had my own place, I'd honestly just stick to Netflix and Hulu.
marina r.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
Personally, Time Warner Caable has the absolute worst internet. I've had multiple problems with it. They ask you random surveys online and even if you complain, nothing is done about it. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are definitely not the best. Wouldn't recommend them.
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Time warner cable is the most money hungry, inconsiderate company I've ever worked with. The worst part is that they are the only provider in our area, so we're forced to use them if we want internet. Awful customer service, inacurate product descriptions and overall disappointment.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
I pay way to much for the crappy service that I get every month. it freezes, pixels, low volume, the internet goes out all the time. Along with the cable and everything. I'm so glad google fiber will be coming to my city because as soon as it's here this crappy service will be gone
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
We have only had Time Warner for a short time, but so far it's been fine. I wish it would allow for more recordings at one time and their packages could be improved to include more DVR access throughout the house. They are more expensive than their competitors when it comes to DVR.
Laura P.
Laura P.
La Puente, CA
They've been an okay provider for me. The one time I did need something they were very confusing. I called and They told me I needed to go to the store, but then when I went they said I just needed to call. But in the end my problem was fixed. Other than that experience, it's fine.
I haven't had Tike Warner Cable for that long, but so far the switch has been fairly difficult. With only being able to record from one cable box, to sub-part reception, to the remotes almost never truly connecting to the TVs, I have my doubts of how long we'll be stickig with TWC.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
The cable itself isn't bad. The company tends to be pricey especially if they are a monopoly in the area. They have a problem keeping internet speed up to the rate you are paying. Overall they are a good service but their customer service and the way they handle business isn't great.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?