BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jackie S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC is just ok to me. If it weren't for the fact that it's basic package is included in our rent and that we can not receive a satellite signal in our apartment I wouldn't have TWC. However I do like their on demand features and the ability to start shows over if I tune in late.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
If it were up to me we wouldn't have cable . But my hubby loves ESPN and we have kiddos. We have no other options except satellite which is a trap! Time Warner is outrageous and over priced . The only way you a deal is your initial year and after that it's raised more and more .
Jana H.
At first we had some trouble with our TWD but I would say over all the past two years, it has been pretty okay. I don't have to deal with customer service much so I can't say weather its good or not. I have heard lots and lots of complaints from others both in person and online.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These guys are a decent company to buy from! My TV and channels are a great price, easy to access my channels, downfall is the Internet is super pricey for the quality. I've brought this up on multiple occasions and been told nothing they can do...another downfall is customer service, they are very rude over the phone...
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Leah M.
Hampstead, NC
Terrible customer service, and terrible internet service. Internet goes in and out, bill increases monthly it seems, and can never get anyone on the phone who can help. The only way to get someone to speak to you is to threaten cancelling service. Not a great way to run a business.
Emily W.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've heard they put people on hold for ridiculous amounts of time, but fortunately I've never had to deal with them on the phone for long. I think if you keep a simple plan, and know what you should be paying every month, then you shouldn't be calling them too frequently anyways.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
TWC does have some pretty good deals but there always seems to be some sort of loop hole to them. At my house, we use TWC for cable, internet and phone but there seems to be a lot more issues lately. Their customer service is usually pretty productive and knowledgeable but we shouldn't have to call them as often as we have. This past month, we had to call 4 times for them to fix our wifi.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Can be pricey and unreliable and difficult to navigate at times. Provides most popular channels and is a pretty basic cable company. They do have a variety or packages to choose from and will work with customers. Not my favorite company but it is definitely an option to consider
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I mean it's a necessity to have internet. There aren't many options. The customer service is good when you get someone but their products are mediocre. I had cable but I barely used it and they made you rent their box. I don't understand....if you buy cable it should be included.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?