BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Tamara O.
I have been using time Warner Cable for a couple of years for now and I haven't gotten a complaint. It's fast and gives me amazing channels to help me when I'm bored or don't have any plans to attend. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap and amazing way to watch tv
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
My mom chose this company and it's great. It has it's moments. It's nothing completely terrible or anything and their help services are great. What bugs me is because we're so near the border, sometimes our devices don't connect properly to the strong wifi signal being sent out.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These guys are a decent company to buy from! My TV and channels are a great price, easy to access my channels, downfall is the Internet is super pricey for the quality. I've brought this up on multiple occasions and been told nothing they can do...another downfall is customer service, they are very rude over the phone...
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is a bit pricey especially since their service isn't the greatest. It messes up a lot in the since of the picture. It will be pixelated sometimes on a few channels. I know my family has been thinking about cutting ties with them and just watching things on Netflix or Hulu.
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Over priced and non negotiable when it comes to prices. I have the highest speed internet which cuts out all the time and lags. I have a land line that I never use but if I am to cancel that service my bill goes up even more. I wish there was more options in our area. OH and if you are just starting with them you can get all the same services which I pay 160.00 a month for - for just 89.00
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I mean it's a necessity to have internet. There aren't many options. The customer service is good when you get someone but their products are mediocre. I had cable but I barely used it and they made you rent their box. I don't understand....if you buy cable it should be included.
Jana H.
At first we had some trouble with our TWD but I would say over all the past two years, it has been pretty okay. I don't have to deal with customer service much so I can't say weather its good or not. I have heard lots and lots of complaints from others both in person and online.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
I really don't like time warner cable. I only use them because it's my only option. The prices are outrageous, the signal goes in and out with the Internet and the customer service is awful. I just cancelled my cable last week. I only use Internet services from them now. Terrible.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?