BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is a very hot cable can I have internet and cable and I pay $149 a month my channels I'll be watching and all the sudden it scrambles I have to change the channel then change the channel back in order for it to get to work right I do not recommend Time Warner Cable
Shanteisha S.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I have time want to cable for Internet phone and cable however I drop the cable and just have the Internet and phone. The Internet is very intermittent and I don't like that since I'm paying another hundred dollars a month for Internet. If I could get another service I would.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I have always had time warner cable. My family has had some issues in the past. But they were dealt with and fixed. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. They can be expensive depending on what services and packages you get. I always recommend time warner cable to others.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
While I do not pay the TWC bills or deal with their customer service, I do watch TV a lot and I have never had a problem with the company. The only thing that is inconvenient is that you can only record two things at a time, and you can't watch anything but what is recording.
Our N.
Our N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Sometimes the Wifi can be a bit touchy. I really like how you have playback with most TV shows but wish you were able to view more a season's episodes that recently aired. It has some good things but not always the best reliability. . . Don't have the phone service any more.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Oxnard, CA
I love how they have on demand I can watch most of my shows anytime I want also love the app that you can get on your iPhone android I can watch TV on my phone when I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi and also I can use my Ruku TV with the Time Warner cable app and get free cable
Saara H.
Saara H.
Time warner hasn't been giving me issues since the time I've got it but I only have one box and phone and the Internet and I'm paying so much money it's unbelievable there are times that my wifi would be super slow and when I call them all they say is I should reset my modem
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
We have time warner cable wireless internet. One thing I do not like at all is that the longer you have their services, the more expensive they become for the same exact service. It's like, if you are a loyal customer, they begin charging you more, which I do not appreciate.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?