BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Genesis A.
New york, NY
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
The speed of our internet is great. I hate when I try to call and get things cancelled , I'm on hold for an hour and getting transferred to 4 different people before I can get something done. And I don't like the upselling when I just want something cancelled!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I currently use Time Warner cable, phone ,internet, it's working out fine for us . As the satellite companies couldn't offer Internet and phone in our area, so we pay a respectful price for the services we are receiving. So overall I'm happy with this company.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I've been using this internet for two months and it's good, but somentimes it gets a little slow and it's just me & my husband using 2 phones and a computer, anyways it's okay so I'll say that meet my spectations and i recommend this internet company to others
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
I have had several problems with my wifi through time Warner. I had to get 2 different boxes within a month. They broke, froze up, and were slow. Since I got it fixed the Second it's been okay so far but I would rather pick another cable and Internet provider.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
This company sucks! The service is sometimey and is very expensive for what you get. I always have trouble with my internet and I feel like I overpay for the actually channels that I watch. I wish that there was another cable provider in my area but it is not!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cable to me by far. I had satellite TV before, and the picture messed up due to the rain... the signal would be lost. So yea no TV. But with time Warner Cable I could watch TV no matter the weather outside. And they have a lot of shows to choose from.
Jessica K.
Time Warner Cable is moderately fast with all the services they provide. Sometimes my cable box acts up and is a pain to go fix it. I've had to carry the box into the mall before just to go back. The cable box still acts up, but I've given up trying to fix it.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i am not the happiest with Time Warner Cable. It is way too high in fees and half the time the channels that we have to pay extra for never even work. I have been contemplating on getting rid of my cable all together and only having internet through them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?