BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
Although Time Warner has a great network line up, I think it is far too expensive. They do bundle all your services (cable/internet/phone) which helps save money but its still rather pricey. Customer service has been hit or miss but we have had more positive than negative experiences.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
I recently switched to time warner cable from Verizon fios after a bad experience with their customer service. I must say I did like Verizon fios product much better, faster internet and a better system overall. Too bad their customer service sucked. Time warners internet is abismal.
Emilia M.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used time warner cable for years and years. The customer service has gotten better over the years and they always offer deals and promotions. I recently switched to just internet and stream and I think that it works great. It is a little expensive but you get what you pay for.
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
The only reason why we have TWC is because of the Dodger channel in our area Sportsnet LA. I pay so much for cable but I guess it's worth it for this channel alone. I hardly have any connection problems but when I do their customer service solved it right away. So far, two thumbs up!
malee f.
malee f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We got twc after having direct TV only because they had a better deal on the sports channels. I honestly prefer direct TV . Their cable and customer support is better than twc. Twc's internet also sucks. We keep having problems with it and are about to find another internet provider.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
The service is consistent. It's better than Windstream for sure. These two are the only options that we have in my area. The customer service is good, but the prices keep going up. They go up every month it seems like. If they would keep that consistent, it would be 5 stars for sure!
Stacie P.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I am very happy with my internet through them I have no problems. Their cable is absolutely wayyyyyy over priced!!! I always have to reboot my box also because I will be missing channels or the screen or cable box will freeze up. I don't have much choice but to use them so I'm stuck.
West H.
West H.
Southlake, TX
We haven't had a problem with TWC or any issues with the service. Setting up my account was easy. Paying my bill is easy. I would say I feel like I am paying a little too much for just wifi, but all in all no complaints. If you have a choice of providers I would compare your options.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pickerington , OH
We only have basic internet through TW and we haven't had any issues thus far. I live in an apartment complex so there isn't much room for them to mess up without the complex finding out. Our internet goes out maybe once every few months but is usually back up and running soon after.
Geoffrey V.
Geoffrey V.
Charlotte, NC
The service has been better over the last 6 months. I have only needed to call the customer service team a couple of times, the first time the woman was very pleasant. The second time the guy was a little snarky. Overall, their reputation is not good, but I have not had those issues.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?