BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
tabitha s.
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't really have any issues with them ! the internet works great and its a great price ! ive tried other internet providers and they have been terrible. As far as the TV I wish it kept up with direct TV as far a s being able to record in any room but other than that its ol
Saara H.
Saara H.
Time warner hasn't been giving me issues since the time I've got it but I only have one box and phone and the Internet and I'm paying so much money it's unbelievable there are times that my wifi would be super slow and when I call them all they say is I should reset my modem
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Christina L.
Christina L.
I use time-warner cable at home and the wifi service is a little on the short end, with the connection shorting out sometimes. Overall it's a pretty good service with monthly payments. As i get a 4g and 5g wifi also which is also great since I get double for what I pay for!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Love that they currently have no data cap which is why we changed from our previous service provider, customer service has been okay, they installation process was short but they did not do a clean job with running the wires, the internet has been a little slow but it works
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
TWC hasn't let me down recently. The customer service can get annoying because they can keep you on hold for a while but that hasn't happened to me in years. I love time warner cable for sure! And I love that they let you know if there is an outage and estimated wait times.
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
It's difficult to live in a city where there's a monopoly on something like internet service. TWC was pretty much my only choice. I overpay for internet service that is patchy and slow. I really don't appreciate the lack of pride that they take in the services they provide.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Of course, I am never happy with the cost of watching TV. If the channel comes in over the air, why should I have to pay for it? When I call for repair or questions or I have to go to the facility, I am never happy with my wait time. I would recommend but with reservations.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I feel like the price of services is expensive and the quality substandard. I have internet problems often especially when watching shows on Netflix. There aren't a lot of choices where I live sp it is hard to not use them. I need to do more research on switching companies.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?