BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily W.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've heard they put people on hold for ridiculous amounts of time, but fortunately I've never had to deal with them on the phone for long. I think if you keep a simple plan, and know what you should be paying every month, then you shouldn't be calling them too frequently anyways.
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I would give them even fewer stars if I could. Customer service is atrocious. The price I pay is not worth the quality I get. I plan on shopping for another provider very soon. I have to pay for two extra cable tiers for the two channels I want (TVG and OWN). If not for wanting to watch live sporting events (horse racing and University of Kentucky basketball) I would cut the cord altogether.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Nikki V.
Switched from AT&T Uverse last year. Better On Demand choices, faster internet. Setup was a bit of a mess, they brought the wrong boxes, then charged me more each month to get the correct ones. My fault for trying to sign up online via chat vs a phone call or in person, I guess.
Laura P.
Goleta, CA
They've been an okay provider for me. The one time I did need something they were very confusing. I called and They told me I needed to go to the store, but then when I went they said I just needed to call. But in the end my problem was fixed. Other than that experience, it's fine.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is a bit pricey especially since their service isn't the greatest. It messes up a lot in the since of the picture. It will be pixelated sometimes on a few channels. I know my family has been thinking about cutting ties with them and just watching things on Netflix or Hulu.
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Amanda H.
Columbus, OH
Way over priced for gaming internet. Customer service is mediocre at best. Even tho i pay for the fastest gaming internet it still freezes and lags when only using a couple devices at once. Only good thing is the ease of paying the bill and options for paying online over the phone or in store. I wish we could get wow way but its not in my area unfortunately so I'm stuff with time warner :(
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
We have cable, internet, & a landline through TWC. They came out the day after we called to install everything. We have a dog that keeps chewing up our remote, and it's replaced at no charge if we pick it up. Our wifi has gone out twice, but they have always been prompt in fixing it over the phone. We've never had an issue with their customer service ourselves, but we have heard horror stories.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
TWC does have some pretty good deals but there always seems to be some sort of loop hole to them. At my house, we use TWC for cable, internet and phone but there seems to be a lot more issues lately. Their customer service is usually pretty productive and knowledgeable but we shouldn't have to call them as often as we have. This past month, we had to call 4 times for them to fix our wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?