BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. We have downgraded to the lowest possible package and tend to use on demand for most of our tv viewing. Not worth the money at all. Customer service is usually foreign based and hard to communicate with. No I would not recommend them to anyone.
Tiffany Z.
I hate Comcast. However they have spent an ridiculous amount of money to keep competitors out so they can provide horrible customer service, and increase price by 20% every year without losing customers. I can't wait for Google Fiber to come to my neighborhood.
Alma C.
The honest, there service seems to just get worst and worst. When calling customer service they make you wait hours before answering and when they do they transfer you to talk to someone else and there goes another hour waiting. They are crazy expensive !!!!!!!
Genesis A.
New york, NY
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Alexandra S.
Vermilion, OH
Honestly we don't use time Warner for cable we only use it for internet. Even with the bundle packages the prices are too expensive and all the representatives you talk to on the phone are assholes. The internet works well though and that's all we use them for
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I've been using this internet for two months and it's good, but somentimes it gets a little slow and it's just me & my husband using 2 phones and a computer, anyways it's okay so I'll say that meet my spectations and i recommend this internet company to others
Lani A.
Honolulu, HI
My family and I used to love time warner, now they charge for everything and the prices goes up with time. I would change my cable company but the building I live in has a contract with Time warner. Internet is ridiculously slow and would not recommend anyone.
Mel B.
Akron
Cost of services keep going up every month. Each month when I get the bill I have to call and negotiate it back down. I'm so tired of this after 17 years if loyalty to Time Warner. I'm beginning to shop my other options- Most likely going to move to Direct TV.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
I have had several problems with my wifi through time Warner. I had to get 2 different boxes within a month. They broke, froze up, and were slow. Since I got it fixed the Second it's been okay so far but I would rather pick another cable and Internet provider.
Bethany  A.
I can't stand how your "contract price" is up and they increase your bill every year. It should not be that way. It's very expensive and unfortunately it's our only option. Good internet service but we canceled our cable due to price. Customer service is okay.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?