BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mary B.
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Corey Z.
Corey Z.
Really hate time warner - only have it because that is what my apt building is wired with. While the actual customer service is the best I have had with any provvier our service is just lousy, especially hte internet and we rent their motem and have the best internet package available
Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Crestwood , KY
The Internet services can be quick and somewhat reliable. But after so long, they raise prices annually. Ours has already increased by $15 a month since we began our plan! Looking to switch currently. The prices are expensive enough, let alone increasing the cost for customer loyalty.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
I have to be honest my family has been with direct TV for as long as I can remember. But for my complex I went with Time warner cable because they were cheaper. Although I have had some issues, they are quick to resolve them, offer great packages, and understand their customers needs.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Internet is reliable and so is the cable, I really like time warner on demand it lets you watch all kinds of movies and shows for free. The DVR is awesome and reliable so you can record shows to watch when you are away. Their package deals are affordable and i recommend this to others
Susan S.
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
They are annoying as anything, but they are significantly cheaper if you ONLY WANT mediocre internet. My husband and I like what we pay because we don't want a cable bundle or anything. Just a cheap internet bill. Verizon fios is tempting, but we are not ready to shell out that money.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oneonta, NY
I actually like Time Warner's service. Their internet is reasonable, and I had on demand, and DVR for a decent price. My one small issue is the journal function. I accidentally deleted something, and it was there, which made it look like I could get it back, but that was not the case.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is a bit pricey especially since their service isn't the greatest. It messes up a lot in the since of the picture. It will be pixelated sometimes on a few channels. I know my family has been thinking about cutting ties with them and just watching things on Netflix or Hulu.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
It's a good company! We have had problems with remotes and the box and you call and you speak to a a foreigner who doesn't always fully understand the situation. Can also be pricey if you want added things such as channels and HBO and what not. But they are reasonable that's for sure!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?