BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Zoey C.
I don't really like Time Warner Cable they sometimes cost too much I really only get a cable to watch basketball games really. The take too long to come to you when you need them and their prices could be a little more affordable. however, they have been getting a little better.
Patricia W.
I've had time Warner cable for many many years now along with their internet and u absolutely love it and would never change. I also have one of the newer dvr boxes which can record up-to 6 shows at once and stores a terabyte so I can store all my shows and movies and never run out of space
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I would give them even fewer stars if I could. Customer service is atrocious. The price I pay is not worth the quality I get. I plan on shopping for another provider very soon. I have to pay for two extra cable tiers for the two channels I want (TVG and OWN). If not for wanting to watch live sporting events (horse racing and University of Kentucky basketball) I would cut the cord altogether.
Jackie S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC is just ok to me. If it weren't for the fact that it's basic package is included in our rent and that we can not receive a satellite signal in our apartment I wouldn't have TWC. However I do like their on demand features and the ability to start shows over if I tune in late.
Lesly L.
Before moving out of my moms house we always had time warner cable and had no problems with it. One thing was the wifi how it would turn off and on several times but the company offered the new box since there was a new design. So when I moved into my husbands house and his parents including his siblings (we're both young) they have time warner cable too and never have we had a complaint
Laura P.
La Puente, CA
They've been an okay provider for me. The one time I did need something they were very confusing. I called and They told me I needed to go to the store, but then when I went they said I just needed to call. But in the end my problem was fixed. Other than that experience, it's fine.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Over priced and non negotiable when it comes to prices. I have the highest speed internet which cuts out all the time and lags. I have a land line that I never use but if I am to cancel that service my bill goes up even more. I wish there was more options in our area. OH and if you are just starting with them you can get all the same services which I pay 160.00 a month for - for just 89.00
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
My mom chose this company and it's great. It has it's moments. It's nothing completely terrible or anything and their help services are great. What bugs me is because we're so near the border, sometimes our devices don't connect properly to the strong wifi signal being sent out.
Samantha S.
I love time warner cable so much! The people that work there are awesome and always try to do whatever they can to help you through your problem. I have had time warner almost all my life, (back then it was called insight) and when charter takes over i will continue to use them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?