BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Time Warner cable has poor customer service. Their fastest internet moves slower than a turtle. Their is always interruption with the cable and internet. They are very over priced. They don't care about their customers. I do not recommend them to anyone not even my worse enemy.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I ADORE TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!
My family has tried and used all of the cable subscriptions available and time warner cable suited us best! Super cheap for such a great internet and cable service! I always tell everyone to switch over to Time warner because it's simply the best!!
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
We frequently have issues with connection and their phone customer service kind of sucks. They are a little pricey and have a monopoly in my area, so they are my only option for service. When we did have their cable, it often would skip like a scratched DVD and pause or freeze.
emily n.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Willard, OH
Customer service with TWC is actually terrible. They are rude and typically unhelpful. I only use TWC because the service is better in my area than any other internet company. That being said, we lose service a lot and some days are better than others. At best, TWC is mediocre.
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Mia B.
Mia B.
Its ok their customer service is not really customer friendly like I think it should be but the amount of TV channels that we have is very diverse and they offer a wide variety of options that you can choose to purchase. Their on demand section is always filled and up to date.
C G.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?