BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
eli e.
Works great but to be honest its just a bit pricey for me right now, but I mean it is worth the price. you get fats services and plus you get access to hot spots using your own plan so its way easier to get connected to wifi while on the go, no extra charge on that, so that's awesome
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
We've had Time Warner for a few years and have never had any issues with them. Any issues we've ever had have been taken care of immediately and if services go out for an extended period of time, they give us a credit for the time it was off plus a little extra for the inconvenience!
Haley V.
I have never been so unhappy with an Internet provider. Terrible costumer service and terrible Internet. I have the fastest plan available and am barely able to stream Netflix with only 4 people in the house. I have called multiple times to fix this issue and it had never been resolved.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
I really don't like time warner cable. I only use them because it's my only option. The prices are outrageous, the signal goes in and out with the Internet and the customer service is awful. I just cancelled my cable last week. I only use Internet services from them now. Terrible.
Emily W.
Fountain vly, CA
I've heard they put people on hold for ridiculous amounts of time, but fortunately I've never had to deal with them on the phone for long. I think if you keep a simple plan, and know what you should be paying every month, then you shouldn't be calling them too frequently anyways.
Samantha S.
I love time warner cable so much! The people that work there are awesome and always try to do whatever they can to help you through your problem. I have had time warner almost all my life, (back then it was called insight) and when charter takes over i will continue to use them.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My WiFi could work fine throughout the day and then unexpectedly it just stops and i restart it and it just won't work. eventually i get fed up and just leave it and after an hour or so it starts working again. i would definitely switch over to another company if i could but its too much.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Can be pricey and unreliable and difficult to navigate at times. Provides most popular channels and is a pretty basic cable company. They do have a variety or packages to choose from and will work with customers. Not my favorite company but it is definitely an option to consider
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?