BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica M.
We used to have cable and Internet from Time Warner, but they slowly but surely Jack the prices up until it is not reasonably affordable. We cancelled our cable and now only purchase Internet from them. Even that is highly overpriced but there are just not a lot of options in my area. Our signal is terrible and they tell me "That's just how it is when you have too many neighbors who also have wifi." The equipment is outdated but it's a lot of trouble and time wasted to try to get through the red tape in their customer service to do anything about that.
Kimberly T.
Time warner is comparable on price but it's packages are not customizable. They have tiers of channels to choose from. Their on demand services are great. They always upload the newest movies and they do great at suggestions of movies based on what you usually like to watch. The down side however is the customerservice department. As a consumer I do not wish to spend d countless minutes dealing with endless option of automated options to then be placed on hold for 25 minutes. Overall it's just simply a cheaper option and you get what you pay for.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I wish I could find a company that's smaller but I'm stuck with Time warner or Fios which I deem too expensive for now. I used to be able to use a cheaper and faster service provider. I will say that sometimes it's better customer service than comcast dreaded calls but still a C- at best. Frequently slows up besides having the upgraded speed. They also didn't credit by account back despite returning equipment after 6 months and put it on my credit report before resolving it though the whole time they claimed they could see I returned it in time.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
I truly dislike Time Warner Cable. I cannot begin to tally up the ways they have let me down. Customer service is non-existent. They do not communicate well with customers or with their own employees, resulting in techs not showing up for scheduled appointments, sending the wrong techs out, not having the right equipment if/when they do show up, etc. I could go on and on. It takes them weeks, sometimes months, to correct their own mistakes. They only reason they deserve any stars is the programming selection. I have never had an issue with them discontinuing a favorite channel like the satellite networks have done. I wish I had better options for cable and internet (hurry up, google fiber!) but I do not at this time.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could give my cable provider a better score but honestly I'm not even sure they deserve the 3 stars anyway. I have had a lot of problems with sudden technical difficulties (on their side) that it has stressed me out and over all has taken a lot of time. Instead of refunding the days where nothing works they don't really do anything to say "Sorry" and yet if you're late 1 measly day they're quick enough to cut your internet. I gave 3 because when its working good and normal it's amazing. I just wish they would fix their stuff!
Amanda C.
I have been a customer with TWC for 3+ years for cable and internet. The prices are decent, and I rarely have a service interruption. A con would be that you have to have it connected into a cable jack, so it's difficult to move it between rooms compared to U-Verse or Fios. Another con is that you have to have the cable box, or an adapter - it doesn't plug directly from your wall cable jack to your TV. Online bill pay is easy, and they work with you on discounts once your subscription expires. The guide and On Demand features are my favorite!
La T.
They don't provide the best service and even worse customer service, but it was the easiest to get. The packages offered are overpriced. We've had several issues and getting a technician out had been a hassle and the first two that came out were not knowledgeable. A third person was finally able to resolve the issue. We mainly have TWC because you don't have to worry about signal loss (for the most part) and because when we signed up it was going to be cheaper, but turns out the real package price was only cheaper by $10-$20.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is essentially a monopoly in the area in which I live. So we are quite limited in our choices. Decent internet and cable. Ever since the full move to digital air waves we have had more issues than ever before. If there was another company that offered what we have for a much fairer price I would suggest doing your research before jumping into a contract. Yes, when you get time warner cable you will be in a one year contract that will not always reflect the agreed amount at the start of the contract.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
After moving into a new apartment, I was forced to switch to Time Warner Cable because it was written into my lease. The service so far is fine, I just feel like I was given better customer service, more channels and faster internet for a CHEAPER price elsewhere. I was given a faulty box for cable on the day that I opened my account, and had to return to the store (good thing it was in walking distance) to receive a working cable box. Unfortunately, I a not happy with my cable channel options for the price that I pay.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had my cable phone and internet with Time Warner for almost a year now and overall I am pretty satisfied with my services. But I had the hardest and absolute worst time trying to have someone come out and connect my services and there were several times I almost said forget it but once they got it going its been pretty good. I have had to have my cable boxes replaced a few more times then Id like but for the most part things have been pretty good since everything got connected. Its a bit expensive but its no where near as bad as AT&T.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?