BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Time warner is comparable on price but it's packages are not customizable. They have tiers of channels to choose from. Their on demand services are great. They always upload the newest movies and they do great at suggestions of movies based on what you usually like to watch. The down side however is the customerservice department. As a consumer I do not wish to spend d countless minutes dealing with endless option of automated options to then be placed on hold for 25 minutes. Overall it's just simply a cheaper option and you get what you pay for.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
We signed up with Time Warner Cable because it was the only internet provider that was available in our area for a reasonable price. However, the internet connection is never consistent. Throughout the day, the internet will run fine. But some nights, we won't have any connection and even after resetting modems and routers, we have no luck. And it doesn't help that it only happens at night when there's no one to call or come out to our house to check it out. If you have the option, I'd avoid this internet provider and go with a different company.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I wish I could find a company that's smaller but I'm stuck with Time warner or Fios which I deem too expensive for now. I used to be able to use a cheaper and faster service provider. I will say that sometimes it's better customer service than comcast dreaded calls but still a C- at best. Frequently slows up besides having the upgraded speed. They also didn't credit by account back despite returning equipment after 6 months and put it on my credit report before resolving it though the whole time they claimed they could see I returned it in time.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I have been a customer with TWC for 3+ years for cable and internet. The prices are decent, and I rarely have a service interruption. A con would be that you have to have it connected into a cable jack, so it's difficult to move it between rooms compared to U-Verse or Fios. Another con is that you have to have the cable box, or an adapter - it doesn't plug directly from your wall cable jack to your TV. Online bill pay is easy, and they work with you on discounts once your subscription expires. The guide and On Demand features are my favorite!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Affordable... kind of... but not great service. My roommates and I purchased the fastest internet and they gave us a crappy internet box. What that means is that we have incredible internet.... only if we are in the same room as the box. Keep in mind I live in an extremely small apartment in NYC so its not like the internet is having to reach across an entire house. TimeWarner said they would check it out but told us we would have to buy a new box. In other words, we paid expecting that what we paid for would work. Clearly. there are issues.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had my cable phone and internet with Time Warner for almost a year now and overall I am pretty satisfied with my services. But I had the hardest and absolute worst time trying to have someone come out and connect my services and there were several times I almost said forget it but once they got it going its been pretty good. I have had to have my cable boxes replaced a few more times then Id like but for the most part things have been pretty good since everything got connected. Its a bit expensive but its no where near as bad as AT&T.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Horrible customer service. Time Warner put no effort into keeping longtime or existing customers happy. It's frustrating to see your bill go up every few months, only to discover "new" customer get your same service for much less! We currently pay as much for Internet as Time Warner advertises for a TV and Internet bundle! Yet, when you try to have TWC acknowledge your longstanding customer loyalty, they basically do everything in their power to refuse to lower your bill or provide you with an additional service at the promotion price.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
Since this month h ha s started I have had to call Time Warner to request assistance. The Internet chips in and out and I have to move to certain parts of the house in order to get stronger connection. It is pretty affordable. However if I could switch I would it's just that in my area Time Warner is the only gest thing for right now. Also the Cable is not bad bit they are always updating, so your show gets interrupted for about a minute with a loud beeping noise indicating these updates being performed which definit ely gets annoying.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could give my cable provider a better score but honestly I'm not even sure they deserve the 3 stars anyway. I have had a lot of problems with sudden technical difficulties (on their side) that it has stressed me out and over all has taken a lot of time. Instead of refunding the days where nothing works they don't really do anything to say "Sorry" and yet if you're late 1 measly day they're quick enough to cut your internet. I gave 3 because when its working good and normal it's amazing. I just wish they would fix their stuff!
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I have always used Time Warner but unfortunately their customer service isn't very good. They always say they will come to my house at a certain time and usually they don't show up till it's dark. When we ask why, we get dismissed and end up being treated as a nuisance. Unfortunately the other providers have worse reputations so we simply can't switch. Another downside is i believe they overcharge. We pay almost $100 for internet and home phone. If you have other options i implore you to explore them before settling with Ti me Warner.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?