BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I will be switching soon. There internet is great but I always have trouble with there cable. There customer service makes me mad every time I call and I get very frustrated because I can rarely understand the people on the other end. I do not recommend them to anyone!
Katie L.
Katie L.
I have always had a pretty good experience with Time Warner Cable. There have been times that my internet has gone out, but Time Warner has worked quickly to fix the problem and get it back up and running. Their office customer service is a lot better than calling in.
Colleen V.
Colleen V.
Lancaster, NY
I have to say that I don't have a favorable relationship with TWC. Rates keep increasing, service is poor and many of the phone call operators have no idea what they are doing. Between cable and Internet TWC is awful. Unfortunately it is our only option where we live.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pretty good service not over expensive and has a lot of Chanel's internet is great never had an issue. Only bad thing is that you can only set Chanel to record from the main DVR so choose wisely where you want to set it up I would recommend where you usually watch tv.
Margaux A.
Margaux A.
Athens, OH
Ehhhh they try to scam you. I have them in my college apartment and they tried to charge me $150 for cable and wifi when the same subscription was only $89. They have good installers but sometimes the people on the phone are useless. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
The only reason I have them is cause no other internet works in my area. There prices are outrageous customer service is ok. They do start increasing there prices after a year of service which I don't like. I would like if they would offer discounts for old customers.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is the 3rd time I've had them. Every time I cancel because they just have terrible product and service. My internet works 30% of the time, my cable boxs don't do anything they are supposed to do. If there were other options in my area I wouldn't have them at all.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
The service is reliable and the customer service is usually competent, friendly and prompt.

The equipment is sometimes faulty and they often try to raise your rates without notice which sucks.

I'd recommend to others but not over te moon about the company and services
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?