BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Rasa S.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
Time Warner Cable is the bane of my existence. Worst customer service, overcharging all the time with miscellaneous expenses always added without telling you, never shows up on time, cable boxes that always have issues.... Where do I stop? I've literally never disliked one company more.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We only have two providers to choose from in this area. Time Warner is cheaper and we love it. Service is great. If we have any problems, it is fixed almost immediately. We can run several devices at a time and it doesn't seem to slow down much. We have been with them for several years.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
Everette G.
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I use to have AT&T don't get me wrong it was an amazing company but recently it started to fail on me like the wifi would turn off and it just wouldn't work so we switched to this cable and omg it's amazing it doesn't fail on us and the wifi is super fast which is what I was looking for
Ryan L.
Ryan L.
Cortland, OH
Time warner cable is awesome. I get a great amount of channels and great quality pictures! However their prices are a bit too expensive for my liking but I deal with it anyway. Sometimes there are issues with my service but 95% of the time I'm completely happy with it! Highly recommend!
Haley V.
Haley V.
I have never been so unhappy with an Internet provider. Terrible costumer service and terrible Internet. I have the fastest plan available and am barely able to stream Netflix with only 4 people in the house. I have called multiple times to fix this issue and it had never been resolved.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Sometimes my TV shows will freeze as it gets closer to 8 o'clock at night. It is disappointing that you cannot watch every channel on a different device such as your laptop, phone, or ipad. TWC is great with my landline, but I find that the internet does not work very well all the time.
Irina F.
Irina F.
Staten Island, NY
The only reason why we even have this is because they gave us the best deal. We ONLY need internet in our house - no house phone and no cable. The service SUCKS. The customer service SUCKS. It really is a terrible service, but we are desperate. I'll only recommend if you are desperate.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?