BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Janet y.
Los Angeles, CA
They were the best cable company until they started charging me more for a reason that they still were not clear of. Its expensive but i loved their services but they can totally rack up your bill without even a notice before hand. i have prepaid so i didn't quite notice only until there was a payment problem then that's where i was aware they were doing this. I was not happy at all after that.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
It's a good company! We have had problems with remotes and the box and you call and you speak to a a foreigner who doesn't always fully understand the situation. Can also be pricey if you want added things such as channels and HBO and what not. But they are reasonable that's for sure!
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
We have a lot of cable and internet issues. Trying to watch your favorite show and it always goes all pixel-ated and you cant even watch it, internet just drops out for no reason sometimes and we have the most expensive highest speed you can purchase because my boyfriend plays xbox live
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
We've had Time Warner for a few years and have never had any issues with them. Any issues we've ever had have been taken care of immediately and if services go out for an extended period of time, they give us a credit for the time it was off plus a little extra for the inconvenience!
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
Horrible company. Unfortunately in my area I don't have other providers. Constantly tagging on additional fees. I pay $10/month for a modem I've had to over 6 years. Didn't find out, until the other day. Very shady and money hungry company. Can't wait until good companies buy them out.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable had the cable market monopoly in the town in which I live. It was either TWC or satellite service. Their service provided have never been the worst, though when problems did arise, their customer service was never very friendly or helpful in my experience. I would recommend someone to shop around than to just settle. Better service may be had elsewhere, maybe at a lesser fee.
Haley V.
I have never been so unhappy with an Internet provider. Terrible costumer service and terrible Internet. I have the fastest plan available and am barely able to stream Netflix with only 4 people in the house. I have called multiple times to fix this issue and it had never been resolved.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I am very disappointed with them I believe their rates are overly high and there service has been spotty and problematic for me and as much as I call regarding it they really don't do anything aside resend signal which obviously isn't cutting it I am looking into other Internet options
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?