BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love to watch all of my favorite tv shows yes it has met all of my expectations depending on the package you get can be a bit pricey pros all thee best shows cons unless you get a more expensive package you can't fast forward rewind or save the shows the more you pay the better but I'm well satisfied
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
My experience with Time Warner Cable has been really good. They've always been very helpful, nice, and patient with me. My only complaint would be how expensive it is but I don't pay for my cable so I let it be. But if I had my own place, I'd honestly just stick to Netflix and Hulu.
Haley V.
I have never been so unhappy with an Internet provider. Terrible costumer service and terrible Internet. I have the fastest plan available and am barely able to stream Netflix with only 4 people in the house. I have called multiple times to fix this issue and it had never been resolved.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
It's a good company! We have had problems with remotes and the box and you call and you speak to a a foreigner who doesn't always fully understand the situation. Can also be pricey if you want added things such as channels and HBO and what not. But they are reasonable that's for sure!
Corey Z.
Really hate time warner - only have it because that is what my apt building is wired with. While the actual customer service is the best I have had with any provvier our service is just lousy, especially hte internet and we rent their motem and have the best internet package available
Irina F.
Staten Island, NY
The only reason why we even have this is because they gave us the best deal. We ONLY need internet in our house - no house phone and no cable. The service SUCKS. The customer service SUCKS. It really is a terrible service, but we are desperate. I'll only recommend if you are desperate.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my first time with time warner cable and I hate it. I can only record on one tv, sometimes it doesn't record the full show/movie, im not able to watch on all of my tv's, and the wifi is the worst. It cuts out maybe 10 times a day and when it doesn't cut out it's extremely slow.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
Janet y.
Los Angeles, CA
They were the best cable company until they started charging me more for a reason that they still were not clear of. Its expensive but i loved their services but they can totally rack up your bill without even a notice before hand. i have prepaid so i didn't quite notice only until there was a payment problem then that's where i was aware they were doing this. I was not happy at all after that.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?