BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
Time warner cable is unreliable and not as fat as advertised, however It isn't that bad either. It works when you need it to and it's really the only good company for internet where I am at. They need to work on fiber optics and hopefully we can get the outages down to a minimum.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Time Warner locked us in with a cheap price on a nice package, but after a year they upped our monthly payment. Upon that, we constantly have problems with our equipment, quite frequently our channels are unavailable, and our internet can be very slow. Would not recommend.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
Pretty good cable company. They have great deals and fairly good customer service. There have been a few hiccups with their service, but nothing too bad. I like this company quite a lot and I'm glad my family chose to switch to this company. I'd def recommend to others!
Lily Y.
My dad like to only get cable every couple of years whenever it is almost time for the world cup. This is when i am able to catch up on all of the shows I like such as PLL, The Fosters, TWD, TVD, and more! Service is always great and the installers are always very kind!
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Time Warner Cable has been a good provider to us for over 10 years. It's a shame we'll have to cancel our services with them by the end of the month. We bought our house, where they don't provide services :( Guess I'm gonna have to make do and figure something out soon!
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
I can only use Timewarner Cable in my area. I have never had any issues with this company in regards to my internet service. I think the price is too high which is why I took off a star. They could do a better job of having competitive pricing, especially for single moms.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Time Warner cable is the worst. Their customer service is absolutely atrocious. Your Internet is slow, and they change your service rates after the first year. If I can find a Nother service provider that provided me decent Internet access in my area, I would drop them.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
They are fine in general, when we first started using it we had big problems with the internet connectivity, and were dicks about fixing it, but once it was fixed, it's been nothing but smooth sailing. All in all it's great when it works, but when it doesn't it's a pain.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Sabrina H.
Bloomingdale, IL
I have Comcast which is owned by Time Warner Cable. They channels that is provided is awesome but the monthly price and bad customer service, not so awesome. I really like the dvr box but it tend to freeze a little more that it should. Recently just added Netflix to menu.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?